I believe the ultimate goal of almost everyone living on our planet today is to derive enough satisfaction in life through legitimate means. This is for those who fear God. Hard times are rather meant to strengthen believers. In times of tribulations never forget to read verses that talk about God’s plan to bring happiness into your life.
The ultimate goal from God is to make you happy through the forgiveness of sins, deliverance, healing, protection, and blessings. You may tap into this glorious plan of God by reading Bible verses for happiness. Listen to what the Psalmist said:
“Grant me the ultimate joy of being forgiven! May the bones you crushed rejoice!” ( Psalms 51:8).
It’s been quite a long time I made any publication for readers of African Paradise World. Today I aim at sharing a number of Bible verses for happiness. It is obvious that our creator is highly interested in our total well being.
God will never wish evil for his lovely Children. If you ever face challenges in life, don’t be fretful. It might be a test of faith. Your faith in God will yield good results.
As you are reading this post, it’s either you are in a sad situation, happy situation or your mood is normal. This simply means things will not always be the same. A little pains today, a little happiness tomorrow.
In order for a true Christian believer to become accustomed to happiness — he/she must continuously read Bible verses for happiness. The moment you think of God, all your pains and sorrows must go. Because there is nothing greater than him. In him, there is no darkness, no pain, and sorrows of any kind.
“Rejoice in the LORD and be happy, you who are godly! Shout for joy, all you who are morally upright!” (Psalms 32:11).
Some time ago, I talked about one controversial topic “happiness is a choice.” There are guys who are so dumb to pains and sorrows. All they can do is to smile and hide their tears in the rain.
Will Bible Verses For Happiness Do You Any Good?
Yes of course, true happiness could be found in God. He is not a man that he should lie. He has no weakness and nothing is impossible for him. Your miracles will surface if you earnestly call on him. In times of troubles, he is ever ready to help.
If you have nothing at all to make you happy despite all the pains you might be going through; Be happy and proud that you have the “priceless gift of life.” called “breath.”
Whiles each day over 100,000 people are dying, you are alive!. It’s a miracle:
“This is the day the LORD has brought about. We will be happy and rejoice in it” (Psalms: 118:24).
In fact, it is not always visible for you to notice the intervention of God to protect you, bless and answer your prayers. God’s promises are to make you happy, successful and healthy.
His intervention could be spiritual or physical because we are affected by these two different realms. Think of the spiritual warfare going on in everyone’s lives.
Can You Blame Anyone For Your Unhappiness?
1. Blame Yourself
Should there be anyone to blame for your unhappiness; it should be you. Initially, I have made it known that happiness is a matter of choice. It is a state of mind.
Forget about the physical effects. Your conscience is the most important thing you need to fill with positive thoughts such as reading Bible verses for happiness which I am about to share with you.
God resides in your conscious mind plus your heart. Making it habitable for him will fill you with hope, strength and the courage to command any storm raging in your life to stop.
What is your mood now?. Happy or sad?. Painful situations such as death, depression, broken hearts, failure, financial constraints, injustice, diseases, and sicknesses, etc. could steal away every single joy from you.
This would be the time to call on God: Read Bible verses for happiness. If you can’t find any or enough, I will help you right here. Make sure you read it always, back that with prayers and God will wipe away your tears. Whom to blame???:
1. Blame Satan The Author Of Confusion
A good Christian must know much about their greatest foe. He has failed in every single attempt to oppose God. However, he has succeeded in deceiving many people.
Knowing who Lucifer is makes you aware of his crafty devices. He is powerless if you have Christ Jesus with you. Satan is known to be the author of confusion, diseases, and sicknesses. His plan is to make you suffer pain and turn your back on God.
He tried it on the servant of God called Job and failed miserably. Let him be a failure if he is pushing you to the wall. Call unto God for strength.
In hard times you may also need to read Bible verses for encouragement. Happiness in God brings about a peace of mind, success, healthy lifestyle and suchlike that leads to salvation through the grace of God.
Selected Bible Verses For Happiness For Christians
1. “The LORD your God will make the labor of your hands abundantly successful and multiply your children, the offspring of your cattle, and the produce of your soil. For the LORD your God will once more rejoice over you to make you prosperous just as he rejoiced over your ancestors” (Deuteronomy 30:9).
2. “Hannah prayed, “My heart rejoices in the LORD; my horn is exalted high because of the LORD. I loudly denounce my enemies, for I am happy that you delivered me” (1 Samuel 2:1).
3. “Then I would yet have my comfort, then I would rejoice, in spite of pitiless pain, for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One” (Job 6:10).
4. “The godly will rejoice in the LORD and take shelter in him. All the morally upright will boast” (Psalms 64:10).
5. “Rejoice, young man, while you are young, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth. Follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes, but know that God will judge your motives and actions” (Ecclesiastics 11:9).
6. “Happy is the one who endures testing, because when he has proven to be genuine, he will receive the crown of life that God promised to those who love him” (James 1:12).
7. ” I will rejoice because of the LORD; I will be happy because of the God who delivers me!” (Habakkuk 3:18).
8. “He makes the barren woman of the family a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD” (Psalms 113:9).
9. “May all those who seek you be happy and rejoice in you! May those who love to experience your deliverance say continually, “May the LORD be praised!” (Psalms 40:16).
10. “I have concluded that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to enjoy themselves as long as they live” (Ecclesiastics 3:12).
I believe these Bible verses for happiness has been a great help for you. It would be a blessing if you stay close to your Bible always. It contains everything you need to be happy in life.
There is no need to wander from God to search for things that will satisfy your soul. Don’t forget to share this article with friends and loved ones.