The Bible is one special source that gives believers the best of inspiration. Nothing can provide you with the best of a heart-warming message than the word of God. Your first and last resort should be about reading Bible verses for encouragement daily.
Today, I would like to share with you a number of Bible verses for encouragement that can put a big smile on your face. Despite the pains and suffering, you may be going through. There is hope. Did you know the word of God is the best panacea for all life problems?
Let me tell you this: Nothing looks inspirational more than the word of God. This book covers the whole life aspect of man.
I challenge you today that none of the so-called motivational speakers and other emotional therapists can alleviate your fears and pains better than the word of God.
God gave us his word to help us know him more, derive encouragement to stay faithful to him even in times of tribulations.
Why Would Anyone Even Seek For Bible Verses For Encouragement?
Is any situation forcing you to look out for encouraging Bible verses?. You are at the right place. There is a popular quote that states “Everything happens for a reason.” So don’t complain too much because God is in control over all things.
Before any Christian searches the scriptures for Bible verses that inspire a sorrowful heart; then he/she is likely going through a painful situation.
But this shouldn’t be the case. We must read the Bible every day to strengthen our Spirits. All your encouragement for today comes from the Bible.
The life you are living today is just like finding yourself in the winter season. It’s pretty cold outside. Staying indoors also gives you the same feeling.
Your wife, husband, or the rum may keep you warm but that wouldn’t be enough. Find yourself in the opened armed of your creator and He will comfort and wipe out all your tears.
You need a bigger and thicker blanket to give you constant warmth. The mighty wings of the Most-High God can perfectly do that. The Holy Spirit of God is the best comforter to inspire you to stay positive when the unexpected strikes.
No matter how awful your situation might be; God can heal and renew you. It is up to you to draw closer to him in prayers. Your soul needs encouraging Bible verses every single day. That is the best food your spirit needs to stay strong.
The word of God is a natural food for the Spirit that dwells in us. When the Spirit is strong, the body too becomes stronger. Confide in God and every single problem in your life will exist no more.
“The poor and needy seek water, and there is none. Their tongue fails for thirst. I, the LORD, will answer them. I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them” (Isaiah 41:17).
This topic correlates with a number of my previous articles such as this one: Bible verses for comfort. Stay calm and entrust your whole life into the hands of God.
He has said in his word; the afflictions of the righteous are numerous but He the LORD delivers them from it all. What you are going through has a reason… Only God knows.
Just trust him. In a few days, weeks, months, or years that storm will cease to blow in your life. Where is your faith? Light it up and command positive change into your life.
Let’s consider some of the compelling situations that will force Christians to search for Bible verses that encourage people to be hopeful in life.
Crucial Things That Make People Search For Encouraging Verses From The Bible
Once in a while, you wouldn’t feel yourself. That is normal. It wouldn’t be sunshine always. The rain will fall, the wind will blow … But how strong are you to withstand all these challenges?. Feed on Bible verses for encouragement every single day.
Anyone who allows any negative situation to consume his happiness is putting his life in jeopardy. If something bad has happened in your life, you have to stay strong. Maybe there is something better coming your way.
Too much thinking can not solve your problems. If you want to know the dangers of overthinking, visit visit this blog.
Situations Causing People To Live In Fear, Pains, And Hopelessness
One day you will lose someone you love dearly. It could be your child, mother, father, wife, husband, etc. Death, in general, is inevitable. When death lays its icy hand on someone you love just be courageous enough to let go. Here are some verses about death to encourage you as well.
Don’t let a loved one’s demise ruin your beautiful life. My dear, life still goes on. After all, death teaches us good lessons in life.
2. Misfortune/ Natural Disaster
Natural disasters are beyond our control. Anyone who faces the effects of natural disasters such as flooding, earthquake, tsunami, and other accidental situations like fire outbreaks needs to find inspiration from the Bible.
God has already given you His message of hope. With awesome promises to make you happy, healthy, and prosperous.
Have you forgotten the calamity of Job?. Although he was a righteous man but went through a painful situation. He lost everything including his children and wealth. Yet his faith in God did not waver.
Job stayed strong till God restored to him everything he lost in double. Find out how he encouraged himself for the sake of God by visiting Protestant Reform Churches In America.
3. Broken Heart/ Broken Relationships
Since we live in human institutions, love will bring us together. but the evil residing in people will fuel hatred, jealousy, dishonesty, cheating, etc. which will end any beautiful relationship. Whether it is a mere friendship, dating, or marriage, the pains could be destructive.
God is the comforter of the broken heart. If you are in a situation like this why not read about some of the best ways to deal with broken hearts?.
“The LORD is near the brokenhearted; he delivers those who are discouraged.” (Psalms 34:18)
“He heals the broken-hearted, and bandages their wounds.” (Psalms 147:3)
4. Diseases And Sicknesses
Satan is the author of confusion, diseases, and sicknesses. God understands our afflictions. It really hurts to battle diseases especially when they become chronic. Jesus Christ healed the sick, cast out demons to set people free. Take a few minutes and learn how to pray any of these prayers for health.
The year, 2020 has been a tearful year for billions of people around the world. This pandemic (Coronavirus outbreak) has brought fear and panic to the entire human race. Many souls have been lost.
Many others too are battling this outbreak called coronavirus. You may visit “Lifesciences” to know how this deadly disease has brought tears into our beautiful world.
God the mighty healer will surely heal our land and restore to His children whatever is lost. May He always give us the strength to withstand trial moments like this.
Stay inside your room; pray, fast, and read more encouraging Bible verses. Pray specifically for the restoration of health for people battling all sorts of diseases and sicknesses.
God never changes. Have faith, present your request to him and be hopeful that your healing will come from heaven. Miracles do happen. As you search for Bible verses for encouragement today, I pray the Lord heals you from any sickness and diseases.
It is not surprising to see some Christians suffer persecution. Christ Jesus made it clear that so far as you have decided to follow him, people will hate you, they will maltreat and even kill you. (Matthew 24:9), (Luke 21:12).
“Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things about you falsely on account of me” (Matthew 5:11).
Be steadfast in the Lord if you are facing persecution of any kind. The next paragraphs will be Bible verses that will give you all the encouragement you have been searching for. It will give you a heavenly inspiration to cling to your faith in Christ Jesus.
Powerful Bible Verses That Encourages Christians Around The World
You need someone to encourage you to overcome a problem. But I bet you — no one can do it better than the word of God.
Now let me share with you these powerful Bible verses for encouragement. Make it a daily food for your weary soul and your life will take a dramatic change.
1. “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you! Don’t be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you – yes, I help you – yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!” (Isaiah 41:10)
2. “He gives strength to those who are tired; to the ones who lack power, he gives renewed energy.” (Isaiah 40:29)
3. “For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control.” (2 Timothy 1:7)
4. “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the one who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” ( Matthew 10:28)
5. I am oppressed and suffering! O God, deliver and protect me!
6. “…he will swallow up death permanently. The sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from every face and remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. Indeed, the LORD has announced it!” (Isaiah 25:8).
7. ”Look, he has placed the land in front of you! Go up, take possession of it, just as the LORD, the God of your ancestors, said to do. Do not be afraid or discouraged!” (Deuteronomy 1:21).
8. “The LORD is indeed going before you – he will be with you; he will not fail you or abandon you. Do not be afraid or discouraged!” (Deuteronomy 31:8).
9. “So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, and I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrew 13:6).
10. “Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, just as you are in fact doing” (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
11. “For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the LORD. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).
12. “For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control” (2 Timothy 1:7).
13. “But you, son of man, do not fear them, and do not fear their words – even though briers and thorns surround you and you live among scorpions – do not fear their words and do not be terrified of the looks they give you, for they are a rebellious house!” (Ezekiel 2:6).
14. “Tell those who panic, “Be strong! Do not fear! Look, your God comes to avenge! With divine retribution he comes to deliver you. Then blind eyes will open, deaf ears will hear. Then the lame will leap like a deer, the mute tongue will shout for joy; for water will flow in the desert, streams in the wilderness” (Isaiah 35:4-6).
15. “Look, God is my deliverer! I will trust in him and not fear. For the LORD gives me strength and protects me; he has become my deliverer” (Isaiah 12:2).
Inspiring Advise From The Author
The Holy Spirit Is Our Comforter
You are not alone. God is ever-present at work. You need faith to take one step ahead of your problems. Be encouraged if you are a believer of Christ.
• “In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words.” (Romans 8:26)
• “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever” (John 14:16).
Christians should also acknowledge the fact that there is something greater living in us (1 John 4:4). We have the Holy Spirit who resides in every single believer. This should inspire you enough to fight the good fight your Holy father expects of you.
Remember that the Holy Spirit is the comforter Christ Jesus promised to give us. He is already with us. All you have to do is to pray and ask for that spiritual strength to withstand all your challenges.
• “And we urge you, brothers and sisters, admonish the undisciplined, comfort the discouraged, help the weak, be patient toward all.” (1 Thessalonians 5:14)
• “who comforts us in all our troubles so that we may be able to comfort those experiencing any trouble with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God” (2 Corinthians 1:4).
Don’t ever succumb to any pain or challenge you face in life. It is through such experience that will make you stronger. God refines his devoted and loving children through the fire. Use any of these encouragements from the Bible lessons.
It shall all end. Have faith, pray, and stay strong. Each day you need to be inspired to accomplish greater things.
To ask me about what motivates me?; I will tell you it’s the Bible. I have explained this in my article entitled “what motivates you in life?.”
God is my biggest secret and the reason for my happiness. If these Bible verses that have been already giving encouragement to Christians have been helpful to you don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones. Stay blessed!.