Being mindful of your total well-being is one of the secrets to success. True happiness and constant progress will come from the efforts you put in your entire life. Personal growth quotes can be of great help.
You are one unique being with unlimited potentials. You may have to absorb inspiration continuously like a plant. Nourish your brain, body, spirit, and anything you hold valuable in life. You can read personal growth quotes on regular basis to help inspire you to unleash the best part of you.
No one is going to nurture you from infancy to your adulthood. The moment you grow up; the responsibility to take good care of yourself becomes your burden.
By taking yourself through personal development goals; you will see a tremendous improvement in all facets of your life. It is as important as creating your boundaries. Before I share my favorite list of quotes with you let’s grab the meaning.
Concept Of Personal Development
Personal growth or personal development is defined as activities that improve: awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance the quality of life, and the realization of dreams and aspirations.
In short, it reflects your abilities to make good use of the available resources in your life for a better living. I believe these personal growth quotes here will help you to shape your life in the best way you can. But before that why not learn how to be a confident person through these quotes about self confidence?
Personal Growth Quotes — Part 1
1. “The most important thing is transforming our minds, for a new way of thinking, a new outlook: we should strive to develop a new inner world.”
2. “When you know the knower within, you don’t need to know further. When you know the meditator within, you don’t need to meditate further. When you truly know the worshiper in you, you are to be worshiped.”
3. “We avoid the things that we’re afraid of because we think there will be dire consequences if we confront them. But the truly dire consequences in our lives come from avoiding things that we need to learn about or discover.”
—Shakti Gawain, The Path of Transformation
4. “Like an actor who transforms into the character that they’re playing, you can transform into yourself.”
5. “You seek too much information and not enough transformation.”
6. “The most sacred place dwells within our heart, where dreams are born and secrets sleep, a mystical refuge of darkness and light, fear and conquest, adventure and discovery, challenge and transformation. Our heart speaks for our soul every moment while we are alive”
7. “Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.”
-Elizabeth Cady Stanton
8. “When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.”
— Joseph Campbell
9. “The essential conditions of everything you do must be choice, love, passion.”
10. “Personal development is a journey of self-discovery, transitioning from doubt to certainty, from stress to peace, and from scarcity to abundance.”
11. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “An authentic person ends a relationship before starting or searching for another one.”
13. “Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing.”
14. “All dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
15. “Self-Enquiry is not asking you to believe or to trust – it is putting a mirror in front of you and asking you to look. Enquiry is suited to many people in the West, because we are more mental. And it is very direct. So unsparing is its look that nothing can escape.
16. “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.”
—Bishop T. D. Jakes
Personal Development Quotes Part 2
17. “We cannot solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
18. “If your actions inspire others to do more, to learn more, to dream more, or to become more, you are a leader.”
—John Quincy Adams
19. “There will be many chapters in your life. Don’t get lost in the one you are in now.”
20. “You were hired because you met expectations. You will be promoted if you exceed them.”
21. “You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream.”
22. “Never start a business to make money. Start a business to make a difference.”
23. “The more you struggle and even fail, while you’re trying to master new information, the better you’re likely to recall and apply that information later.”
24. “Be ready when opportunity comes… Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet.”
—Roy D. Chapin Jr.
25. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
26. “Hold to the idea, I am not the mind, I see that I am thinking, I am watching my mind act,” and each day the identification of yourself with thoughts and feelings will grow less until at last, you can entirely separate yourself from the mind and actually know it to be apart from yourself.”
28. “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.”
―John C. Maxwell
29. “When you have compassion and surrender to your own heart, you are surrendering to the hidden power in your heart, God. You are surrendering to love because God is Love, the cohesive force of the universe that connects us all.”
30. “It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.”
—T. D. Jakes
31. “Choosing to be curious is choosing to be vulnerable because it requires us to surrender to uncertainty.”
32. “Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead.”
33. “A positive attitude leads to a positive action, which then yields a positive result. That’s how the cycle always goes. Nothing seems to be too difficult for people blessed with positive mindsets.”
—Kevin J. Donaldson
34. “There are few qualities more vital than a strong yearning. That desire to reach a little farther, to be a little more, yearning for a piece of something greater, can often make all the difference.”
35. “Be patient with yourself. You are growing stronger every day. The weight of the world will become lighter…and you will begin to shine brighter. Don’t give up.”
I believe this list about personal growth has inspired you enough to take very good care of everything that contributes to your well-being and success.
You were born to grow physically, spiritually, and psychologically. Tap into life’s reality where you can find your true value.