Words are powerful and beautiful. They send messages containing different lessons to people. Quotes are worth reading when they are cute and offer valuable lessons for the individual.
There are thousands to millions of cute quotes around us. But here I have provided you with some of the most beautiful quotes you could ever find.
Take your time and enjoy all these cute cutes. You would be thrilled by how people’s brilliance can produce interesting messages like these. I believe cute quotes are all about happiness, inspiration, ambition, good memories, nature and anything that put smiles on people’s faces. Above all, the greatest medium behind our daily routines is “money.” Don’t sacrifice your life for it. Live simple and be happy even if there is no money.
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
Our world has seen and felt the impacts of life-changing personalities whose legacies and lifestyle need to be remembered. This is because their messages are full of inspiration, advice, and facts that can change lives.
In view of that, I have chosen a number of cute quotes from philosophers who contributed immensely in shaping our future generation.
However, some believed in God, others did not. Some too were skeptics. Putting religion aside, they often give valuable lessons that help in living a happy and prosperous life.
Cute quotes do not necessarily have to come from renowned people. Some of us can also produce heart touching quotes.
In our modern generation, there have been distinguished motivational speakers such as Zig Ziglar. His legacies in sales coaching, life inspiration and philosophy has educated millions of people around the world.
A number of such caliber of people have given out life-changing motivational speeches to a larger audience.
Things To Note
Remember that cute quotes could be about anything that concerns the human race. You will find out that what I have listed below pertain to our general lives, relationships, hopes, education and many practical lessons that command reward.
And while you go through these quotes, you may also be interested in exploring something new about inspirational quotes with pictures.
Selected Cute Quotes For Your Happiness
What Plato Has To Say?
1. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” -Plato
2. “The blame is his who chooses: God is blameless.” -Plato
3. “Apply yourself both now and in the next life. Without effort, you cannot be prosperous. Though the land is good, You cannot have an abundant crop without cultivation.” -Plato
4. “Better a little which is well done, than a great deal imperfectly.” -Plato
5. “People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.” -Plato
Something Interesting From Zig Ziglar
6. “Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining – it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn’t solve any problems.”
7. “You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.”
8. “Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand-new day.”
Francis Bacon with some of the best cutest quotes
A person like Francis Bacon(an English philosopher) shared his knowledge through writings. He wrote his first political memorandum. That is a special Letter of Advice to Queen Elizabeth in the year 1592, to celebrate the anniversary of the queen’s coronation, his writing was in a form of entertaining speech in praise of knowledge.
9. “Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom.” -Francis Bacon
10. “Small amounts of philosophy lead to atheism, but larger amounts bring us back to God.” -Francis Bacon
11. “The desire of excessive power caused the angels to fall; the desire of knowledge caused men to fall.” -Francis Bacon
12. “The fortune which nobody sees makes a person happy and unenvied.” -Francis Bacon
13. “The pencil of the Holy Ghost hath labored more in describing the afflictions of Job than the felicities of Solomon.” -Francis Bacon
14. “The worst men often give the best advice.” -Francis Bacon
15. “There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool.” -Francis Bacon
16. “They that will not apply new remedies must expect new evils.” -Francis Bacon
17. “This is certain, that a man that studieth revenge keeps his wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well.” -Francis Bacon
18. “Truth is so hard to tell, it sometimes needs fiction to make it plausible.” -Francis Bacon
19. “We cannot command Nature except by obeying her.” -Francis Bacon
20. “Wise men make more opportunities than they find.” -Francis Bacon
Something worth reading from Deepak Chopra
21. “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.” -Deepak Chopra
22. “We are not victims of aging, sickness, and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being.” -Deepak Chopra
23. “You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.” -Deepak Chopra
What Immanuel Kant Has To Say?
24. “By a lie, a man… annihilates his dignity as a man.” -Immanuel Kant
25. “He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.” -Immanuel Kant
26. “If man makes himself a worm he must not complain when he is trodden on.” -Immanuel Kant
27. “Immaturity is the incapacity to use one’s intelligence without the guidance of another.” -Immanuel Kant
28. “It is not God’s will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy.” -Immanuel Kant
29. “Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.” -Immanuel Kant
30. “Morality is not the doctrine of how we may make ourselves happy, but how we may make ourselves worthy of happiness.” -Immanuel Kant
31. “Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number, not voices, but weigh them.” -Immanuel Kant
Something Touchy From Karl Popper
32. “Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again.” -Karl Popper
33. “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.” -Karl Popper
34. “Those who promise us paradise on earth never produced anything but a hell.” -Karl Popper
Cute Quotes From Ayn Rand
35. “God… a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man’s power to conceive.”—Ayn Rand
36. “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.” -Ayn Rand
37. “Love is the expression of one’s values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another.” -Ayn Rand
38. “Money demands that you sell, not your weakness to men’s stupidity, but your talent to their reason.” -Ayn Rand
39. “Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man’s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” -Ayn Rand
40. “So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?” -Ayn Rand
*Money is not the root of all evil but the LOVE of money is the roots of all kinds of evil.
41. “The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” -Ayn Rand
42. “The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.” -Ayn Rand
43. “Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.” -Ayn Rand
44. “To achieve, you need though. You have to know what you are doing and that’s real power.” -Ayn Rand
45. “We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.” -Ayn Rand
46. “When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is.” -Ayn Rand
47. “When man learns to understand and control his own behavior as well as he is learning to understand and control the behavior of crop plants and domestic animals, he may be justified in believing that he has become civilized.” -Ayn Rand
Note these from Jean-Jacques Rousseau
48. “Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
49. “Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and good digestion.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
*You can read to find out why happiness is a matter of choice.
50. “I may be no better, but at least I am different.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
51. “Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
52. “It is a mania shared by philosophers of all ages to deny what exists and to explain what does not exist.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
53. “Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
54. “Nature never deceives us; it is we who deceive ourselves.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
55. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
56. “Reading, solitude, idleness, a soft and sedentary life, intercourse with women and young people, these are perilous paths for a young man, and these lead him constantly into danger.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
57. “Religious persecutors are not believers, they are rascals.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
58. “We are born weak, we need strength; helpless, we need aid; foolish, we need a reason. All that we lack at birth, all that we need when we come to man’s estate, is the gift of education.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
59. “When something an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you or you defeat it.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
More From Bertrand Russell
60. “Anything you’re good at contributes to happiness.” -Bertrand Russell
61. “Drunkenness is temporary suicide.” -Bertrand Russell
62. “Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” -Bertrand Russell
63. “Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.” -Socrates
Socrates’s beautiful quotes
He was an activist for morality. Known to be the father of modern philosophy.
Socrates, for instance, gave out a lot of cute quotes about morality. If you are an aspiring youth—maybe you would like to read my article “Socrates quotes about the youth.”
64. “He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.” -Socrates
65. “If a man is proud of his wealth, he should not be praised until it is known how he employs it.” -Socrates
66. “It is not living that matters, but living rightly.” -Socrates
67. “Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us.” -Socrates
I hope the above listed cute quotes has been greatly helpful to you. Do not forget to share with friends and loved ones.