If you feed your brain with these inspirational quotes with pictures, your life will sprout out like a seed with new hope; irrespective of your circumstances —you can achieve success.
Have you thought about going through the day with something inspirational with pictures?. Wait a minute, you don’t need a photographer. These quotes can give you the inspiration to chase your goals in life. Remember that success begins with your mindset; so feed it with things that are inspiring.
There is this popular belief that photos speak well to our brains than words. It is obvious in so many ways to derive powerful meanings from photographs without any explanation.
When you read something inspirational with pictures, you feel the urgency to relate to the message they are delivering. You end up contemplating that picture and its message in your mind. It must be inspiring!.
And as a matter of fact, I have collected a number of quotes that are inspirational with pictures. We all need the best kind of inspiration to face our challenges in life. It is something the Spirit within us needs to light up the positive energy inside our minds.
Just like someone who needs to be psyched up before he starts a competitive game. However, in real life, our best competitors are ourselves. I mean you are in a competition with yourself. Forget about your contemporaries and predecessors.
Make your life better each day. And in the long run, you will be the best. These Inspirational quotes with pictures can stimulate your mind to stay positive and hopeful about the future.
Selected Picture Quotes To Inspire You
We all need something inspirational with pictures to stimulate the mind to stay strong and positive. Now feed it with these powerful quotes. However, not all these quotes are framed with photo background but I believe they will all inspire you to keep on chasing your dreams.
Just like how vision boards have the power to transform your life by reminding you to stay focused on your goals; so as inspirational quotes with pictures can inspire you to chase your dreams.
You simply don’t have to give up. Find better ways of instilling hope in yourself, believing that someday, success will be yours.
1. “It’s better to make a decision and fail rather than not making a decision at all.”
2. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
3. “It is hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail.”
4. “Hope never abandons you; you abandon it.”
5. “A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.”
6. “Your destiny is too great, your assignment too important, your time too valuable. Do not let fear intimidate you.”
7. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.”
8. “Rather than focusing on the obstacle in your path, focus on the bridge over the obstacle.”
-Mary Lou Retton
9. “Derive inspiration from everything around. There is no limit to the things you can learn from everything that happens around you.”
10. “In three words I can sum up what I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
11. “Living a life without setting goals is like sailing a ship without a planned course. You are likely to end up somewhere you didn’t intend to go!.”
-Derric Yuh Ndim
12. “I must admit that you fascinate me, Superior. Your life would seem to be entirely unbearable. And yet you fight so very, very hard to stay alive. With every weapon and stratagem. You simply refuse to die.” “I am ready to die.” Glokta returned his gaze, like for like. “But I refuse to lose.” -Bayaz and Glokta
13. “A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”
14. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
-Martin Luther King
15. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
16. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
-Leonardo da Vinci
17. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
18. “Ambition is the last refuge of the failure.”
19. “If you focus on the risks, they’ll multiply in your mind and eventually paralyze you. You want to focus on the task, instead, on doing what needs to be done.”
20. “A Person spends a whole day, five days a week or more, working hard to make money, but few ever think beyond this fact. They live from pay cheque to pay cheque, drifting through life, and only realize too late that what they have been doing was not wise at all. As individuals it is now time we take charge of our money and plan for it, otherwise, it will plan for you.”
21. “Be positive every day, every hour, every minute, every second cause if you missed a part of your life just because of your negativity, everything may fall apart.”
22. “The only way to watch paid TV from the comfort of your room is by subscribing to a paid TV service. In the same way, the only way to change your level of financial success ‘permanently’ is to subscribe and keep upgrading your financial mind-set. But it is your decision whether you choose to change or not.”
-Derric Yuh Ndim
23. “You have to keep a positive attitude when trying to accomplish something that is worth accomplishing. Don’t lose sight of your goals.”
24. “Memories take us back, DREAMS take us forward.”
25. “If you decide to do anything and follow through with actions with the same intensity as your decision, you will definitely end up with an excellent result.”
-Derric Yuh Ndim
26. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.”
-Norman Vincent Peale
27. “There’s something about the amount of time that has gone by that makes her feel like a survivor. There’s something in the way that following her heart, despite it being perpetually broken, has made her feel like a success. And something about letting go of pain and letting love in has made her feel happy again.”
28. “When life challenges you. Don’t give up hold your head up high and have faith that almighty is always with you and everything will work out in the end.”
29. “Value yourself, your voice, your body, your opinions, your dreams, your pride, your ego. You have a RIGHT to take up space.”
30. “No fine work can be done without concentration and self-sacrifice and toil and doubt.”
31. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
32. ‘The Sun challenges us to Shine, the Clouds remind us to Move, the Birds tell us we too can Fly and the Sky tells us that there is no limit to our dreams and goals.”
33. “Believe in yourself and in yourself, you will find hope as well as spirit. Never give up and never stop dreaming.”
34. “Try not to do too many things at once. Know what you want, the number one thing today and tomorrow. Persevere and get it done.”
-George Allen, Sr.
35. “Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”
36. “Your goals are as good as your actions. No action taken, no goals achieved.”
-Derric Yuh Ndim
37. “Go for it, while you can. I know you have it in you. And I can’t promise you’ll get everything you want, but I can promise nothing will change if you don’t try.
38. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
-Martin Luther King
39. “Men succeed when they realize that their failures are the preparations for victories.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
40. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”
It is with high hopes that these quotes that are inspirational with pictures have given you the motivation you need to accomplish your lofty goals.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page because as time goes by— I will be updating it. Your comments and feedback are welcomed.