Have you ever been in need of some collective ideas that are inspirational? Begin your mornings with a positive mindset. You should be having inspirational thoughts of the day and for the month before you start your daily routine.
When talking about thoughts of the day —we ponder on one or two quotes, messages or decisions to be like a ‘startup’ for the day.
In fact, you would always need something positive thinking about every single day. Especially when you wake up in the morning. I remember talking about positive thoughts before bed and how helpful it could be. When you decide to prepare yourself by having thought for the month you literally become well programmed.
Today I would like to share with you 31 “thoughts of the day” ideas that will give you the inspiration you need to step out of bed, do what is necessary and be efficient in every single minute you have.
Millions are thinking about the future for different reasons. They wish and hope to change their destinies for a blissful one.
We all do need words of encouragement from people, books, the media, and other places. Do you feel down?.
There is no need to fret because with God all things are possible. I’m about to spice your day with some positive quotes.
These selected thought of the day quotes can guide you throughout the whole month. You can make it a cycle that will cover every month.
This thought of the month notion makes you more productive and time-conscious. So in the whole year, you will become accustomed to the positive vibes it sends to you.
Starting your day might be stressful. So you would need something inspirational. No wonder, boring moments for most of us do occur on Mondays. So when you decide to start the week with Monday happiness mindset– you will surely be productive throughout the week.
A Reminder for your thought for the month
Do not just pick your daily inspiring thoughts of the day idea. You must have a deep thought about it. It could be in the form of meditation. Just for about 5 minutes let that message sink deep down into your soul. You take it each morning like a pill making it your thought of the month medication for happiness and success.
You will feel a sense of hope and relief to make a difference every single day.
Let these thoughts of the day ideas be your daily bread. Read them according to the dates listed. It will transform you into believing in yourself.
“First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.”
— Napoleon Hill
WEEK ONE – STARTING YOUR THOUGHT FOR THE MONTH
1st Day Of The Month
“Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.”
2nd Day Of The Month
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
“Hope is a good breakfast but a bad supper.”
“Leave your ego at the door every morning, and just do some truly great work. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done.”
—Robin S. Sharma
“Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
— Wayne Huizenga
“A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.”
—John D. Rockefeller
“Where there’s life, there’s hope.”
WEEK TWO Of Your Thought For The Day
“There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business.”
—Oscar De La Hoya
“My philosophy is it’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am, and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.”
“Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.”
— Napoleon Hill
“Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.”
— Tony Hsieh
“The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
—Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give with a few exceptions generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.”
— Ben Silbermann
WEEK THREE – Thought For The Day
“Many people dream about being an entrepreneur, starting their own business, working for themselves, and living the good life. Very few, however, will actually take the plunge and put everything they’ve got into being their own boss.”
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
— Jim Rohn
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
— Walt Disney
“Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It’s your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.”
—Roy T. Bennett
20th Day For Your Thought For The Month
“When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.”
21st Day Of The Month
“I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.”
—Leonardo da Vinci
“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
― Tom Bodett
WEEK FOUR – FINAL WEEK FOR THOUGHTS OF THE MONTH
“None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.”
― Paulo Coelho
25th – Thoughts Of The Day
“Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.”
“There is no satisfaction that can compare with looking back across the years and finding you’ve grown in self-control, judgment, generosity, and unselfishness.”
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
“All wonders you seek are within yourself.”
– Sir Thomas Browne
“Nothing will divert me from my purpose.”
“Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
—Norman Vincent Peale
If you knew how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. –—Peace Pilgrim
31s Day Of The Month
“A minute of thought is greater than an hour of talk.”
—John C. Maxwell
More Thoughts Of The Day Ideas For Your Daily Use
Now, take a look at these random inspirational thoughts ideas that can help you break bad habits examples such as overthinking, inferiority complex, procrastination, and any type of addiction such as pornography, alcoholism, smoking, etc.
You see, it is all about re-engineering your mindset to help you live a positive life. You ought to think positive or look at the good side of everything.
It is a truism that you become what you think. So that very good care of your daily thoughts. And I believe all these thoughts of the day and for the month’s ideas would help you live a fulfilled life.
1. “Sometimes it will seem like every day is a bad day, but if you keep fighting you’ll have good days again.”
2. “Never let the ups and downs along the way, stop you from doing what you know is meant for you to do.”
3. “Don’t let the thoughts of failure stop you from trying, even when you fail, it’s not enough to give up. The light bulb itself, finally found success after so many trials.”
4. “It’s not important to achieve everything in first or one go. But it is extremely vital to make positive progress in reasonable time.”
5. “Limits are just a state of mind, you can always push yourself to do better, no matter what the cost might be. Keep going at it and you will succeed.”
6. “It will get harder before it gets easier. You just need to make it through the hard stuff first, and know that one day it will get better for good.”
7. “There are those days when everything seems to just fall apart completely, but remember it’s going to last just for a while, and then it will be over.”
8. “In my hard times, I always find it difficult to understand God’s love for me. But in the end, I realize how much He has loved me in all those times.”
9. “Every second of every day someone is going through the worst moments of their lives. If today’s just an ordinary day for you, consider that to be a blessing.”
10. “Worrying has never solved any problem but with prayers, faith, hope, and love, we shall always conquer through hard times.”
Spice Your Life With More Inspirational Thoughts Of The Day
11. Creation is a miracle of daily recurrence. ‘A miracle a minute’ would not be a bad slogan for God.” — George Bernard Shaw
12. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” –Louis L’Amour
13. “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.” –Oprah Winfrey
14. “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” –Brian Tracy
15. “Life’s like a movie; write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending.” –Jim Henson
16. “Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.” — Khalil Gibran
17. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
18. “One of the huge imbalances in life is the disparity between your daily existence, with its routines and habits, and the dream you have within yourself of some extraordinarily satisfying way of living.” Wayne Dyer
Like I often say to my readers— there is power in the tongue. Say words of encouragement to yourself. That is not all, you need to read positive quotes very often. Especially during hard times. Having thought of the day ideas or thought for the month ideas makes you a person full of vision.
Let these inspirational thoughts of the day calendar inspire you throughout this year. You need to be motivated each day. Daily inspiration is one of the secrets to a successful life. And remember; since you are alive, there is HOPE.
Kindly share this post to INSPIRE someone today if you find it helpful. Don’t be selfish.