It’s time to feed your brain with some of the best thoughtful ideas about life. Thinking deeply about the very existence of your life will leave you with mind-boggling questions. You have a purpose! Just explore it.
Life is full of mysteries and there are a lot of things happening around us that are left unsaid. Sometimes it requires you to be silent with deep thought inside your head. This is exactly how deep quotes about life might make you feel.
Like Proverbs and philosophies that tease your brain and imaginations to be a ‘great explorer’ so as deep quotes about life can do to you.
Here I have a collection of some of the deepest quotes about the life we are living today. Some are very inspirational, some are full of advice and I believe incorporating them into your daily thoughts and decision making would be of great help to you.
Well, whatever may happen to us, we ought to live, have good thoughts, and learn valuable lessons from our own experiences and that of others. You must train your mind to stay positive, conscious, and smart enough to adjust to every situation that comes your way.
Selected Deep Quotes About Life
Below is a collection of deep quotes about life to help you understand life itself from a different perspective through simple words. Before you begin, I think you may be interested in reading some wise quotes as well.
1. “Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can’t buzz any slower”
-Frank McKinney Hubbard
2. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career”
3. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing”
4. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach”
6. “I don’t care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don’t have any of their own”
7. “Men are mortal, so are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering, otherwise both will wither and die”
-B. R. Ambedkar
7. “Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny – he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed.
8. You are not here accidentally – you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The world intends to do something through you”
9. “We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. if you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true meaning of life”
-Dalai Lama XIV
10. “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain”
11. “Records are always made to be broken no matter what they are. Anybody can do anything that they set their mind to”
12. “Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars… and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers – for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are”
13. “You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future”
14. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much”
15. “You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep”
16. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying”
17. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader”
-John Quincy Adams
18. “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon’em”
19. “The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything”
20. “It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not”
21. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us”
22. “If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren’t willing to do”
23. “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what” they want.
24. “Success, wealth, good health, and nurturing relationships are by-products of happiness, not the cause”
25. “Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind”
-Dalai Lama XIV
26. “My motto in life is that nothing is impossible, no target unachievable – one just has to try harder and harder”
27. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
28. “As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed”
-Vincent Van Gogh
29. “I believe that reading and writing are the most nourishing forms of meditation anyone has so far found. By reading the writings of the most interesting minds in history, we meditate with our own minds and theirs as well. This to me is a miracle”
30. “When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor”
31. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will”
32. “Remember loneliness is designed to help you discover who you are, and to stop looking outside yourself for your worth”
33. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do”
34. “Live each moment completely and the future will take care of itself. Fully enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment”
35. “Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
36. “While there’s life, there’s hope”
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
37. “Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said ‘Do you need help?’ and the man said ‘God will save me’. Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said ‘God will save me’, then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, ‘God, why didn’t you save me?’ and God said ‘I sent you two boats, you dummy!”
-The Pursuit of Happyness
38. “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people”
39. “Everyone is always going through tough things, the irony in it is that everyone thinks what they’re going through is just as hard as what you are. Life isn’t about surviving this, it’s about understanding this”
40. “It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations is an admirable work, and I studied it intently. The quotations when engraved upon the memory give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more”
41. “Be nice to people on your way up, because you’re going to meet them all on your way down”
42. “We all create the person we become by our choices as we go through life. In a real sense, by the time we are adults, we are the sum total of the choices we have made”
43. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work”
44. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle”
45. “To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave”
46. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
47. “The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases”
48. “If you don’t get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don’t want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can’t hold on to it forever. Your mind is your predicament. It wants to be free of change. Free of pain, free of the obligations of life and death. But change is law and no amount of pretending will alter that reality”
49. “Advice is like cooking you should try it before you feed it to others”
-Croft M. Pentz
50. “If I could give my teenaged self any advice, it would be ‘Calm down!”
I believe these deep quotes about life have inspired and taught you valuable lessons. You need them around your neck like a necklace. Each time you ponder on them, be ready to transform the thoughts in your mind into action.