You have everything it takes to achieve your dreams. You only have to turn them into action. If nobody is giving you inspiration, you can inspire yourself with many valuable motivational quotes for work. These are some of the gems to help you live a purposeful life with results.
Time for motivational quotes for work. It is a beautiful day once again and I draw your attention to the power of being alive. Alive means anything you dream of is possible ONLY if you work hard towards it.
I would, therefore, like to share with you some insightful motivational quotes for work that will revitalize you to keep on working hard.
There are a couple of questions you need to answer to yourself. I wouldn’t like to label you “lazy.” No, you need to work before you can eat and enjoy the fruits of your labor. This is a must for every living being.
Do you have any excuse for not working? Do you work at all? Some time ago I talked about 5 reasons why it is good to work hard. God even expects everyone to work hard. And to the lazy he said; “You sluggard, go to the ants and learn her ways.”
The ants do work hard all the time. How much more multicellular organism like you?. Perhaps you need someone to inspire you. Well, stay cool whiles I share with you heart-touching motivational quotes for work today.
Selected Motivational Quotes For Work
Here are 12 motivational quotes for work to give you the inspiration you need today. Some of these quotes come from renowned millionaires who did work really hard.
They started with something little, worked hard and became resilient to failure. You can also achieve all your lofty goals if you work hard. Learn to:
♦. make good choices
♦. rest when tired – without quitting
♦. finish what you started
1. “The road to happiness lies in two simple principles; find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it put your whole soul into it every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have.” – D. Rockefeller
2. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.”
– Tena Desae
3. “You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing. – Warren Buffet
4. “The difference between greed and ambition is a greedy person desires things he isn’t prepared to work for.”
– Habeeb Akande
5. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs.
6. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.”
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
7. Predicting rain doesn’t count. Building arks does. – Warren Buffett
8. “Perseverance can overcome all obstacles. Even the laws of nature cannot stop it.” – John D. Rockefeller
9. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realize the great life. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
10. “If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.”
– Malcolm Gladwell
11. “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
– Colin Powell
12. “There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett
The Bottom- Line
As you derive inspiration from these motivational quotes for work, bear in mind that every successful person you see out there sacrificed something. Something such as time, energy, money, and other resources.
The lazy should not eat just as the Bible has said. Keep on working hard. It would do you a great help if you can read any of these motivational quotes for work each morning before you start the day. Working is a natural responsibility bestowed on us by the creator of heaven and earth. Remember this saying “WORK AND HAPPINESS.”
Yes, work hard so that you can feed yourself, family and even the needy. You need to be useful to yourself and other people as well. Stay motivated to carry out any work you are doing wholeheartedly. Don’t forget to share if you find it helpful.