Have you ever tried to be a nice person? It’s one of the best attitudes to build up relationships. Here are some quotes on niceness to remind you of the beauty and benefits of living a simple life full of kindness.
Humans are naturally born to demonstrate some kind of love and affection for each other. We can’t all be privileged to enjoy high positions or reputations —but we can all demonstrate love, and kindness and be nice to everyone. Quotes on niceness remind us of some of our divine responsibilities as humans.
In this post, I have compiled several quotes on niceness mixed with kindness quotes to inspire you to uphold the beauty of life. It brings people together and promotes any kind of relationship. It also makes the world a better place by closing the gap of inequalities. As you read along, you may also like to read relating topic full of cute quotes.
Quote On Niceness
Being a nice person brings a lot of respect to you. Being kind to others has its divine reward or blessings. May these niceness quotes bring out the best in you as a human.
1. “Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find it out.” —Frank A. Clark
2. “Friendship is two-sided. It isn’t a friend just because someone’s doing something nice for you. That’s a nice person. There’s friendship when you do for each other. It’s like marriage – it’s two-sided.” —John Wooden
3. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” —Roy T. Bennett
4. “A world of nice people, content in their own niceness, looking no further, turned away from God, would be just as desperately in need of salvation as a miserable world and might be even more difficult to save.” —C. S. Lewis
5. “If you do something with acceptance and kindness, you can create a true friendship.” —Dustin Lance Black
6. “The main thing is that it’s nice to see these young people – 9 to 14 years old – take the opportunity to get more involved in their health and fitness. We need more kids to be more active.” —Rafer Johnson
7. “Hospitality is central to the restaurant business, yet it’s a hard idea to define precisely. Mostly, it involves being nice to people and making them feel welcome. You notice it when it’s there, and you particularly notice it when it isn’t. A single significant lapse in this area can be your dominant impression of an entire meal.” —John Lanchester
8. “We’ve been trained since kindergarten: Be nice, be kind, share, put on a smile. So we’re conditioned to squash our natural selfish instincts, and that’s the right thing for society.” —Bryan Cranston
9. “Friendship formed in the glamour industry comes with mutual benefits, which is nice, but it is not the real deal.” —Mohit Chauhan
10. “The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” —Ed Sheeran
11. “Things can go away just like that. You got to be always respectful and nice and positive.~Rich Brian
12. “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” —Andy Rooney
13. “I don’t know why my smile has become a signature pose. I think it’s a nice change. I think people want to see happiness, so a smile is what can bring that. I didn’t make it my trademark on purpose.” —Arizona Muse
14. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate.” —Albert Schweitzer
15. “When checking in at an airport, no matter how rude the check-in person is to you, always smile and be nice because you don’t know what kind of day they’ve had. You are going on holiday and they’re stuck wherever they are. Be nice to them because they can re-route your baggage to wherever they feel like.” —Ross Kemp
16. “Society values cooperation over independence, obedience over individuality, and niceness above all else.” —Sue Grafton
17. “You can be a pretty face, but if you’re not a nice person, it just doesn’t work. I’m not traditionally a beauty, but apparently people think I’m all right. If you’re a nice person, it definitely helps.” —Kate Moss
18. “One of the big questions in the climate change debate: Are humans any smarter than frogs in a pot? If you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, it won’t jump out. Instead, it will enjoy the nice warm bath until it is cooked to death. We humans seem to be doing pretty much the same thing.” —Jeff Goodell
19. “It’s nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you.” —Victoria Justice
20. “The nicest thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.” —Ken Olsen
21. “Like most people I can be lazy, so it’s nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I’m outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer.” —Viggo Mortensen
22. “A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.” —Ralph Lauren
23. “If you have a strong belief in yourself, as well as some positive beliefs about life, you are likely to be nicely rewarded.” —Dr. T.P.Chia
24. “Kindness is a wonderful way to let another struggling soul know that there is still love in this world.” —Anonymous
25. “The end result of kindness is that it draws people to you.” —Anita Roddick
26. “We must learn and then teach our children that niceness does not equal goodness. Niceness is a decision, a strategy of social interaction; it is not a character trait. People seeking to control others almost always present the image of a nice person in the beginning.” —Gaven de Becker
27. “We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life it seems is the good life: a life with sustained relationships challenging work and connections to community.” —Paul Bloom
28. “Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.” —Dennis Prager
Quotes On Kindness
Here are some quotes about kindness that inspire people to be generous, loving and compassionate. It is important to practice the act of kindness and I believe these quotes here will be of good help.
29. “Whoever understands how to do a kindness when he fares well would be a friend better than any possession.”
30. “Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.”
— Dalai Lama
31. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.”
— William Wordsworth
32. “There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.”
— Dalai Lama
33. “Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” — Og Mandino
34. “Choose being kind over being right, and you’ll be right every time.” — Richard Carlson
35. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” — Joseph B. Wirthlin
36.“Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.” — Joseph Joubert
You are called to show love to everyone you come across. These quotes on niceness hold deep life lessons that must be put into practice.
Be a nice person at the workplace, in the house, at school and wherever you find yourself and you would attract a lot of good things like a magnet.