If you are not the kind of genius who can multitask and focus on both; then use these focus-on-yourself quotes to achieve your goals. It’s possible; only if you move in the right direction without giving up.
In life, having the most beautiful dream sounds easy as A, B, C, but the work involved might force you to succumb to failure. There are a few elements that need to be deployed to stay on top until you achieve your goal. Focusing on your dreams or goal is one of these important elements. You surely need to be inspired and motivated. Read these focus on yourself quotes and be energized to maintain your vision. Keep gazing at the horizon by sticking to your big dream with all your strength, knowledge, wisdom, etc,
Making any achievement in life needs willpower. Be determined today while you are reading these focus on yourself quotes.
I believe lack of motivation, ambition and focus are what make people give up in life so easily.
Before I go ahead and share with you some motivational quotes about focusing yourself, read this quick experiment on the power of “focus.”
In a video I watched; two animals, a tortoise and a creature I believe to be a grasscutter were made to race each other. An audience was available.
The grasscutter took the lead and stopped in the middle of the lane watching the audience because they were cheering them up with heavy noise. (distraction)
The tortoise with its slow movement stayed focused to the end by reaching the finish line first. The reason or the moral lesson here is; the tortoise never allowed itself to be distracted by the noise of the audience.
It is time you also learn how to focus on yourself through these quotes here. Your time is too precious to be wasted. Bill Gates is said to have given up on TV and music for 5 years. This helped him focus on his Microsoft project before making such a great achievement.
Focusing On Yourself Quotes
Take a careful look at these focus on yourself quotes and be inspired today. You are too precious to get yourself lost while pursuing your goals.
1. “One look at an email can rob you of 15 minutes of focus. One call on your cell phone, one tweet, one instant message can destroy your schedule, forcing you to move meetings, or blow off really important things, like love, and friendship.” —Jacqueline Leo
2. “We can’t control everything about our lives, but working towards a goal gives us something positive to focus on and lays the foundation for future success.” —Anonymous
3. “There’s no personal growth to be had by focusing on what others did wrong.” —Alan Robert Neal
4. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” —Alexander Graham Bell
5. “Everyone’s life has positive and negative aspects whether you’re happy and successful or not depends greatly on which aspects you focus on.” —Anonymous
6. “I believe that in life, you have to give things your best shot, do your best. You have to focus on what needs to be done, do the right thing, not the popular thing.” —David Cameron
7. “You are too blessed to be stressed. Stop focusing on the negatives. Only embrace the positives.” —Anonymous
8. “You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” —Mark Twain
9. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance.” —Oprah Winfrey
10. “Keep your conscious mind focused on what you want, and your subconscious mind will unerringly guide you to it.” —Napoleon Hill
11. “Goals are a means to an end, not the ultimate purpose of our lives. They are simply a tool to concentrate our focus and move us in a direction. The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow. Achieving goals by themselves will never make us happy in the long term; it’s who you become, as you overcome the obstacles necessary to achieve your goals, that can give you the deepest of most long-lasting sense of fulfillment.” —Anonymous
12. “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” — Abraham Lincoln
13. “I accept that I cannot change the past. I focus on my future and move forward in my life. My past does not define who I am today.” —Anonymous
14. “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” —Arthur Golden
15. “My father was very strict a very militant parent because he wanted us to be very focused kids. He sold the televisions so we didn’t watch TV. And he didn’t want any music playing that wasn’t gospel or inspirational music. In fact, he didn’t even like a lot of gospel because he thought it was too bluesy.” —Lizz Wright
16. “I am ready to create more success in my life and am ready to release any excuses. I am productive and focused on attaining results.” —Anonymous
17. “Focus on the benefits, not the difficulties, of attaining your goal.” —Anonymous
18. “I choose to release love, happiness, and gratitude into the world today. Life is precious and beautiful and I choose to focus on the positive.” —Anonymous
19. “You can worry about the competition…or you can focus on what’s ahead of you and drive fast.” —Jack Dorsey
20. “No steam or gas drives anything until it is confined. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.” —Harry Emerson Fosdick
21. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” —Tony Robbins
22. “Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus on it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy.” —Denis Waitley
33. “Don’t try to overhaul your life overnight. Instead, focus on making one small change at a time. Over time, those small changes will add up to big transformation. Don’t give up.” —Anonymous
34. “When you focus on problems, you´ll have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you´ll have more opportunities.” —Kushandwizdom
35. “Follow your dreams with determination and conviction until they become true. — Steven Redhead
36. “When we focus on our blessings it creates an appreciative heart and adds a strong sense of balance to our lives.” —Anonymous
37. “I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. It’s my time.” —Anonymous
38. “I love myself and like myself. I choose to focus on my positive qualities and how I can use them to improve myself and the world.” —Anonymous
39. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent beautiful uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” —Ralph Marston
40. “I do not need to control everything around me. I focus on allowing the best things to happen. I know that whatever is supposed to be will be.” —Anonymous
41. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” —Denis Waitley
42. “My mind is focused and I have clarity in all that I do at work. I do not succumb to distractions.” —Anonymous
43. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” —Aristotle Onassis
44. “The ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations is central to making positive decisions.” —Goldie Hawn
45. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.” —Jack Canfield
46. “Anything that’s not positive I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction I don’t have the time or the energy.” —DMX
47. “For my family’s belief in God and in the resurrection of Jesus Christ brings such hope and promise to our lives. It strengthens our family and our marriage as we focus on Christ as our example of pure love compassion and tolerance toward others. This positive message is one that helps us become better people each day.” —Mercedes Schlapp
48. “I know why I am here and my only real focused goal is to live each day to the fullest and to try and honor God and be an encouragement to others. What the future holds is firmly in God’s hands and I am very happy about that!” —Ken Hensley
49. “If you want to be truly successful invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom.” —Sydney Madwed
50. “Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren’t sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better.” —John Carmack
51. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.” —Eckhart Tolle
52. “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” —Phillip Sweet
53. “Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks.” —Elbert Hubbard
54. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” —LL Cool J
55. “When most people set out to change their lives, they often focus on all the external stuff, like a new job or a new location or new friends or a new romantic prospects and on and on. The reality is that changing your life starts with changing the way you see everything in your life.” —Mark Manson
56. “We wanted Nike to be the world’s best sports and fitness company. Once you say that, you have a focus. You don’t end up making wing tips or sponsoring the next Rolling Stones world tour.” —Phil Knight
57. “Being deeply contented with God in my everyday life is a focused attitude. It is always available. It means practicing letting go of my obsession with how I’m doing. It means training myself to learn to actually be present with people, and seeking to love them.” —John Ortberg
58. “If you are focused on being better than others, you’re not focused on getting better. When you focus on being better than yesterday, it’s easy to root for others.” —Shane Parrish
59. “If your ultimate goal is making money everything that makes a dollar will look desirable. — Troy Gathers
60. “To turn your dreams into reality, all your resources, efforts and concentration should be aligned in the same direction. —Roopleen
61. “Stay focused on your ultimate sacred goal.
— Lailah Gifty Akita
62. I’ve erased the word “Easy” from my vocabulary. Easy won’t get you very far.— Troy Gathers
May these focus on yourself quotes give you enough motivation to keep chasing your dreams as if your life depends on them. Say no to time wasters and any obstruction. This is one of the ultimate secrets to success and happiness.
Thank you for reading through. I welcome your comments and contribution.