Your thoughts and actions each day would have a larger influence on your life. Don’t limit yourself to self-help books, inspirational messages, podcasts, or whatsoever; oftentimes feed your brain with verses about positivity.
There is nothing beautiful than being real in everything you do. If you keep a clean mind and a clean heart towards your thoughts and actions, you receive a lot of blessings from the Lord. You may find a number of inspirational messages, podcasts, videos, etc, to maintain a positive mindset but I believe without getting to know about some of these Bible verses about being positive —then you are missing something essential in your life. Because the Bible is full of wisdom, advice, life lessons, and spiritual truths everyone needs. It will be refreshing to your soul.
In this post, I have made a collection of Bible verses about being positive in life; irrespective of your circumstances. Surrender all to Christ Jesus.
You can’t always expect the message of positivity from the motivational speaker, life coach, psychologist, or career coach; The Bible does its best to make you think positively and handle life with a clear conscience.
You may take a detour to a related article with a list of positive quotes that can also instill the power of positivity in you.
I believe most of you have heard of this saying:
“as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
The King used that to inspire people to value wisdom and increase in faith. So I do want anyone reading this post to know how to apply faith to everything he desires from God. With patience and wisdom, you can unearth God’s amazing plans for your entire life.
In his self-help book(As A Man Thinketh – 1903), James Allen made a publication about the power of thought and how it could result in a happy life. Allen got his inspiration from Proverbs 23:7:
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with there” (Proverbs 23:7).
It is a part of a collection of 30 wise sayings from King Solomon. It is referred to as “the sayings of the wise.”
Solomon was talking about a stingy person who invites someone for dinner and cries within himself about the cost he has to pay.
Such a negative person doesn’t deserve your time or attention. Being real about your benevolence, thoughts and actions bring many blessings from the Lord. On the other hand being a negative person about your thoughts, kindness, etc, would yield no blessings.
What The Bible Says About Being Positive
Now take a look through these Bible verses about being positive in life. May this encourage you to be real with your feelings and actions. Even, amid tribulations, stay positive with the Lord.
1. “For there is hope for a tree, If it is cut down, that it will sprout again, that the tender branch of it will not cease” (Job 14:7).
2. “Remember my impoverished and homeless condition, which is a bitter poison. I continually think about this, and I am depressed. But this I call to mind; therefore I have hope” (Lamentations 3:19-21).
3. “But if we hope for that which we do not see, we wait for it with patience” (Romans 8:25).
4. “So then, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own” (Matthew 6:34).
5. “All the days of the afflicted are wretched, but one who has a cheerful heart enjoys a continual feast” (Proverbs 15:15).
6. “Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think on these things” (Philippians 4:8).
7. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him” (Lamentation 3:24).
8. “In the multitude of my thoughts within me, your comforts delight my soul” (Psalms 94:19).
9. “Brothers, do not be children in thoughts, yet in malice be babies, but in thoughts be mature” (1 Corinthians 14:20).
10. “A glad heart makes a cheerful face; but an aching heart breaks the spirit” (Proverbs 15:14).
11. “Is any among you suffering? Let him pray. Is any cheerful? Let him sing praises” (James 5:13).
11. “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid, nor be scared of them: for the LORD your God is he who is going with you; he will not leave you nor forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).
12. “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in Sheol, where you are going” (Ecclesiastes 9:10).
13. “Tell those who have a fearful heart, “Be strong. Do not be afraid. Look, your God will come with vengeance, God’s retribution. He will come and save you” (Isaiah 35:4).
14. “Therefore I did not even think myself worthy to come to you; but say the word, and my servant will be healed” (Luke 7:7).
15. “Whoever believes in the Son has everlasting life, but whoever refuses to believe in the Son won’t see life, but the wrath of God remains on him” (John 3:36).
16. “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Matthew 11:24).
17. “And do not a be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2).
18. “Do not rejoice against me, my enemy. When I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me” (Micah 7:8).
19. “Banish emotional stress from your mind. and put away pain from your body; for youth and the prime of life are fleeting” (Ecclesiastes 11:10).
20. “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Isn’t there more to life than food and more to the body than clothing?” (Matthew 6:25).
21. “There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off” (Proverbs 23: 18).
22. “Meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful” (Joshua 1: 8).
23. “He who trusts in the Lord will prosper” (Proverbs 28: 25).
24. “And the peace of God which passes all understanding will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4: 7).
25. “For your Father knows what you need before you ask him” (Matthew 6:8).
26. “Yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed” (Luke 2:35).
27. “He answered, “You are to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself” (Luke 10.27).
28. “The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up if he has sinned, he will be forgiven” (James 5: 15).
29. “It goes well for the one who generously lends money, and conducts his business honestly” (Psalms 112:5).
30. “For I say through the grace that was given me, to every man who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think reasonably, as God has apportioned to each person a measure of faith” (Romans 12:3).
Let me say a big thank you for reading through. May these Bible verses about being positive inspire you to stay keep moving forward in life all the time, especially in trial moments like this. May the Lord be with you. Amen!.