Real Your happiness, success, and blessings in life depend on how you face your reality. Good things find you when you maintain your originality. It’s quite not an easy task that’s why you need to derive inspiration from these quotes on being teal to yourself.
Life could be very challenging when you find yourself in situations that force you to stick to the truth. It takes people with real courage to face it all the time. I believe these quotes about being real will motivate you to stand out from all the fake things and people around you. Deception for any reason has it’s own consequences.
Life is beautiful but unfortunately, we are surrounded by too many fake people and things. And as a matter of fact, we are advised to be very vigilant. By taking that route you might need to look out for quotes about being real.
It will give you enough inspiration to defend the true person you are. Living a fake life is a dangerous thing, surrounding yourself with fake people too is dangerous!.
A couple of months ago I talked about how to embrace yourself with the difference between reality and fantasy.
Today, I want to share with you 36 quotes about being real and I believe it will be of good help to prove your authenticity in everything you do. In addition, you would be able to weed out all the fake friends in your life.
There is no shame in being real, although you will be hated and certainly lose some friends, loved ones, and people you come into contact with. They will all shrink off if they don’t value the beauty of being real — even in tough situations.
Why You Need These Real Quotes
This world is filled with lies, injustice, and unreal people. They have failed to pursue loyalty, genuineness, and trustworthiness. Relationships are filled with fake people who pretend to love you.
In fact, if you want to figure out all your true friends; read this and if you want to know how to be different from the crowd then maintain your originality and be proud of it. There you will find favor and blessings from God!. Facing life reality is not for the faint-hearted!.
Selected Quotes About Being Real
1. Be who you are and say what you want, for those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
2. My only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential I don’t see in myself
3. Always be yourself, no matter how weird you are! Anyone who’s worth knowing will love you for being you!
4. People that have to say they are real are never real! You can not be real if you have to keep saying it. You are only recognized as being real because you show it!
5. I wish people were more like money so you could lift them up and see who’s real and see who’s fake.
6. I can only show you something real, I can’t make you appreciate it.
7. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
8. If people don’t appreciate your Real self, it’s hard to be with them, but you only find True friends by Showing that self & Trusting.” – Jay Woodman
9. The realest people have the least amount of friends because a lot of people can’t handle the truth!
10. Don’t be ashamed of finding out who your fake friends are, be happy for never being one of them.
11. To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity
12. It takes courage to become authentic. So many talk about the light but not enough speak the truth about the struggles it takes to get there and the tools to overcome it all.” – Nikki Rowe
13. Life’s not about the people who act true to your face. It’s about the people who remain true behind your back
14. Never fake yourself just to look perfect because Perfection is never real and Reality is never Perfect!
15. Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out
16. I will never allow another individual to turn my voice into an echo, for I was not born to be censored!
17. You can’t prove love to someone with just words it’s the actions behind promises that reveal if you’re being real or not
18. Friends behave in the same way as a tree does. The root, of a tree, are your real friends. The fake ones will gradually fall off like leafs
19. Giving up is not being coward. You are just realistic with what you can and what you cannot
20. Always speak how you feel and never be sorry for being real…
The above picture depict the “the blind men and the Elephant.”
Blind Men and the Elephant – A Poem by John Godfrey Saxe. John Godfrey Saxe’s (1816-1887) version
21. I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, but to be fair, I don’t like your lies!
22. Don’t talk behind my back, if you have a problem with me, then bring it to my attention
23. The easiest way to gain someone’s trust is to deserve it. This should be pretty easy, assuming you’re just being you and being real. Minimal effort too.” – Ashly Lorenzana
24. Be who you choose to be, not who others choose to see
25. Some people are real and some people are good! Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake!.
More Reality Sayings To Help You Embrace Yourself
Let these extra real quotes inspire you to stay original to yourself. Remember that you are naturally unique to anyone else on this planet. Embrace it and work on making the best out of life.
The world is hosting 7 billion people today and about 99.9% don’t even know you. Don’t stress yourself to be like someone you are not.
Let your true self flow like a river and you will always attract the right people to yourself!. Use self reflection to audit your life in a way you can recognize your strengths, weakness, where you are coming from and where you are heading to.
26. “Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That’s the hardest thing to find.”
27. “The need to prove who you are will vanish once you know who you are.”
28. “It takes courage…to endure the sharp pains of self-discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.”
29. “You’ll never be able to find yourself if you’re lost in someone else.”
30. “In suffering, we find our truest selves.”
31. “If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation.”
32. “I wondered how that felt, to really like yourself. And I wondered why some people didn’t like themselves and others did. Maybe that’s just the way it was.”
-Benjamin Alire Sáenz
33. “Maybe you have to live undercover for a while before you can find your true character.”
34. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go of the past that drags you down.”
35. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”
-Anthony J. D’Angelo
36. “Follow your passion. The rest will attend to itself. If I can do it, anybody can do it. It’s possible. And it’s your turn. So go for it. It’s never too late to become what you always wanted to be in the first place.
-J. Michael Straczynski
Thanks for reading. And I believe it has been very helpful to you. These quotes on being real are purposed to help you stay fearless when you want to be real in life.
Never regret how people will treat you or talk about your awesome decision. Stay genuine and fresh in everything you do. The right and real people will find you.