Here are God’s time Bible verses to remind you to exercise patience while you yearn for your breakthrough. He is not a man that He should lie, so there is no need to panic.
Have you been searching through the scriptures to feed your soul with God’s time Bible verses? Here I have a couple of them for you.
We all know that kind of anxious feelings that move through our veins when we are in dire need of help. Unfortunately, our timing will often not correlates with that of God. Yet we are supposed to trust Him. In God’s time Bible verses will help you to understand why you have to keep on waiting on Him.
He created time and spins our earth in orbit. Very soon His Big radar will be on you and you will start enjoying abundant blessings. Relax for Him and you would understand why you waited all that long.
If you agree with King Solomon that there is a time for everything under the sun; then you wouldn’t ever feel anxious about why God hasn’t given you what you have been asking for yet.
Look there is no time wasted if you really trust in God’s perfect timing. I really want you to contemplate on this verse:
“The preparation of the heart belongs to man but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord” (Proverbs 16:9).
Now you have no excuse to be anxious about the future, neither about your plans to get a good job, get married, finish college, build your house, establish your business, etc.
God knows you have such kind of lofty goals. But if that is not in the perfect interest of God, don’t try to question His power or presence. He knows the best time to get you exactly what you have been searching for.
Trusting His Timing Portrays Your Faith
Just like how the saying goes: “God’s time is the best”: so as you must rely on His directions and timing. You can’t even add a single hour to your life by worrying about certain things (Matthew 6:27). Stress may kill you if you fail to calm down your mind.
If you are still living in anxiousness because things aren’t going the way as planned; then you need these God’s time Bible verses to instill peace in your troubled mind.
I reiterate that waiting on God isn’t a waste of time. He has already promised you a brighter future. It will surely come to pass.
Remember how Joseph waited for 13 years before seeing his dreams come true; remember how David also waited on God for 13 years before ascending unto the throne of Israel.
And again, don’t forget how Abraham relied on God’s perfect timing and in 30 years time saw the promise of a son come to pass.
In God’s Time Bible Verses To Help You Wait For Your Breakthrough
Your time will soon come. Your time to be happy, healthy, and successful in the Lord will come soon. Just keep trusting.
By faith, you will receive everything you have been waiting for. Above all, your salvation has been purchased by the blood of Jesus Christ. So in Him, you can find ‘EVERYTHING’ you need in life.
1. “Do not cause me dismay! You are my source of safety in times of trouble” (Jeremiah 17:17).
2. “Sometimes I think, “I will make no mention of his message. I will not speak as his messenger any more.” But then his message becomes like a fire locked up inside of me, burning in my heart and soul. I grow weary of trying to hold it in; I cannot contain it” (Jeremiah 29:9).
3. “For I consider that our present sufferings cannot even be compared to the glory that will be revealed to us” (Romans 8:18).
4. “This is what the LORD says: “At the time I decide to show my favor, I will respond to you; in the day of deliverance I will help you; I will protect you and make you a covenant mediator for people, to rebuild the land and to reassign the desolate property” (Isaiah 49:8).
5. “I thought to myself, “God will judge both the righteous and the wicked; for there is an appropriate time for every activity, and there is a time of judgment for every deed” (Ecclesiastes 3:17).
6. “A person plans his course, but the LORD directs his steps” (Proverbs 16:9).
7. “I, the LORD, promise that a new time will certainly come when I will raise up for them a righteous branch, a descendant of David. He will rule over them with wisdom and understanding and will do what is just and right in the land” (Jeremiah 23:5).
8. “Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap unfailing love. Break up the unplowed ground for yourselves, for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers deliverance on you” (Hosea 10:12).
9. “For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the LORD. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).
10. “who announces the end from the beginning and reveals beforehand what has not yet occurred, who says, ‘My plan will be realized, I will accomplish what I desire” (Isaiah 46:10).
11. “Why are you depressed, O my soul? Why are you upset? Wait for God! For I will again give thanks to my God for his saving intervention” (Psalms 42:5).
12. “Now, dear friends, do not let this one thing escape your notice, that a single day is like a thousand years with the Lord and a thousand years are like a single day” (2 Peter 3:10).
13. “At that time they will say, “Look, here is our God! We waited for him and he delivered us. Here is the LORD! We waited for him. Let’s rejoice and celebrate his deliverance!” (Isaiah 25:9).
14. “Since ancient times no one has heard or perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who intervenes for those who wait for him” (Isaiah 64:4).
15. “The LORD set an appointed time, saying, “Tomorrow the LORD will do this in the land” (Exodus 9:5).
16. “He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was manifested in these last times for your sake” (1 Peter 1:20).
17. “Trust in him at all times, you people! Pour out your hearts before him! God is our shelter!” (Psalms 62:8).
18. “You answer our prayers by performing awesome acts of deliverance, O God, our savior. All the ends of the earth trust in you, as well as those living across the wide seas” (Psalms 65:5).
19. “Yet I wait for you, O LORD! You will respond, O Lord, my God!” (Psalms 38:15).
20. “He said, “The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the gospel!” (Mark 1:15).
21. “For he says, “I heard you at the acceptable time, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” Look, now is the acceptable time; look, now is the day of salvation!” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Finally, your faith might be tested while you keep on waiting to see your lofty goals come true. God is watching you.
He knows your needs and again knows the perfect time to have them. Just like how he sends down rains at the right seasons. May these God’s time Bible verses encourage you to wait on the Lord with unwavering faith!.