These 26 overcoming adversity quotes can relieve you from the stressful moments you face in your daily life. Let these prepare your mind to take proactive action that brings success
There you are feeling stranded and stressed up. It seems you are not up to the tasks life constantly present to you. Whether you like it or not; problems will come. No one is exempted. The rich, the poor, Doctor, Teacher, Pastor, etc. would all have their share of life problems. But how to approach these so-called adversities would make the difference. I believe by strategizing your life with the best of life inspiration and quotes for overcoming adversity can awaken your “can-do spirit.”
Is it not very normal to be confronted with life challenges? Never think your predicament is unprecedented. There are more people out there struggling hard to survive to live a better life.
I hate to hear all those frivolous excuses when you fail to persevere until you accomplish your lofty goals in life. Learn how to be resilient to pains and failure. Resilience is the tool to overturn any hurtful problem… Let me help you out by sharing with you these overcoming adversity quotes.
It is a truism that sometimes we need someone or something to remind us about the fighting spirit that resides within us.
By awakening the beast inside you through positive thoughts, encouraging words, mindfulness, and powerful words from relevant life-changing lessons such as quotes that can help you overcome your adversity.
What is your problem and how are dealing with that right now? Financial constraints? Marital problems? Health issue? Relationship problems? Death anxiety? Failure? Fear? Joblessness? or what?.
It is about creating a positive change by taking the right action. But before that; you must prepare your mind. Yes! That is the most powerful tool that will bring you the transformation you are looking for.
In your preparation for your breakthrough, you may have to understand why it is important to have an inspiration behind everything you do.
Why You Need These Quotes To Overcome Your Adversity
We can’t always rely on a third person to tell us about the hidden strength and energy within our mortal bodies. You can endure more pain than you can imagine.
A reminder of your inner strength may come from these overcoming adversity quotes. Life will surely throw lemons at you, but it is your choice to turn them into lemonade or suck it and show people your disgusting face(a loser).
Here Are A Number Of Quotes About Overcoming Adversity
Now get ready to awaken the power hidden inside you. While you seriously want to get rid of the challenges and the adversities going on in your life; Begin the transformation journey by doing these:
♦. Start thinking positive.
♦. Eliminate any negative thoughts including all the cognitive biases. These cognitive bias quotes may help you out.
♦. Believe in yourself that that problem impeding your life is temporal.
♦. Plan very well about how to deal with your adversity.
♦. Take the right action.
Then constantly fuel your mind with these quotes for overcoming adversity.
1. “If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.”
— William James
2. “I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.”
3. “Take your mind off the problems for a moment, and focus on the positive possibilities. Consider how very much you are able to do.”
— Ralph Marston
4. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.”
5. “The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger, since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently; but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life — knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live.”
6. “Facing challenges and working through them, that’s what makes you strong. And even on your weakest days you get a bit stronger. So today, stop wishing for it and start working for it. Talk is cheap. Action is priceless.”
7. Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.
— Winston Churchill
8. “The one who falls and gets UP is much STRONGER than the one who NEVER fell!.”
9. “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.”
— Zig Ziglar
10. “I look to the future because that’s where I’m going to spend the rest of my life.
— George Burns”
11. “My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence. These little problems help me to do so.”
— Arthur Conan Doyle
12. “Accustom yourself to the belief that death is of no concern to us, since all good and evil lie in sensation and sensation ends with death. Therefore the true belief that death is nothing to us makes a mortal life happy, not by adding to it an infinite time, but by taking away the desire for immortality. For there is no reason why the man who is thoroughly assured that there is nothing to fear in death should find anything to fear in life. So, too, he is foolish who says that he fears death, not because it will be painful when it comes, but because the anticipation of it is painful; for that which is no burden when it is present gives pain to no purpose when it is anticipated. Death, the most dreaded of evils, is therefore of no concern to us; for while we exist death is not present, and when death is present we no longer exist. It is therefore nothing either to the living or to the dead since it is not present to the living, and the dead no longer are.”
13 “Sometimes the pain will make you weak, but in God’s plan , he is making you stronger.”
14. “If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.
— William James
15. ‘Think new thoughts. Grab life with both hands, take opportunities you have, & create the ones you need”
— Debby Ryan
16. “Everybody feels pain in their lives. You either use it to make you a better and stronger person or you use it as an excuse not to.”
17. “Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.”
— Audrey Hepburn
18. “Be strong now because things will get better; it might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.”
19. “Even if you have a terminal disease, you don’t have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have.”
— Nelson Mandela
20. “Studies indicate that the one quality all successful people have is persistence. They are willing to spend more time accomplishing a task and to preserve in the face of many difficult odds. There is a very positive relationship between people’s ability to accomplish any task and the time they are willing to spend on it.”
— Dr. Joyce Brothers
21. “It doesn’t matter how far you might rise. At some point, you are bound to stumble… If you’re constantly pushing yourself higher…the law of averages, not to mention the Myth of Icarus, predicts that you will at some point fall. And when you do, I want you to know this, remember this: There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction”
22. “My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.”
— Ronald Reagan
23. “Whatever life throws at you, even if it hurts you, just be strong and fight through it.”
24. “It’s best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes.”
— Anne Baxter
25. “Everyone knows, what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. So when you’re pulling me down, you’re only helping me last longer.”
26. “Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you depending on how you respond to them.”
Let these 26 overcoming adversity quotes be your inspirational source of fighting relentlessly against any challenge that will crop up in your life.
Additionally Quotes About Challenges
I believe most of my readers here would like to read more about inspiring quotes that help alleviate fear, pain, failure, hopelessness as and all the negative emotions you could think of.
So may these additional quotes about challenges in life inspire you to stand firm fight for your goals.
1. “You have been cast into a race in which the wind is always at your face and the hounds are always at your heels. And to varying degrees, this is true of all life. The difference is that you do not have the privilege of living in ignorance of this essential fact”
2. “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it”
-Ray A. Davis
3. “Quitting is never an option on the road to success. Find the way forward. If you have a positive mindset and are willing to persevere, there is little that is beyond your reach. The attitude of being ready to work even in the face of challenges and despite odds is what will make all the difference in your life”
3. “You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle”
-Shannon L. Alder
4. “The spirit of hope will sustain you in every situation”
-Lailah Gifty Akita , Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
5. “The spirit of hope will sustain you in every situation”
-Lailah Gifty Akita , Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
6. “Don’t let the horrible nature of the waters prevent you from crossing the rivers of life. The more horrible the challenges we face, the sweeter the joy of conquering them”
-Israelmore Ayivor ,Leaders’ Ladder
7. “The greater the destiny, the greater obstacles you’ll have to overcome. No great destiny comes without great challenges and sacrifices”
8. “No one is without troubles, without personal hardships and genuine challenges. That fact may not be obvious because most people don’t advertise their woes and heartaches. But nobody, not even the purest heart, escapes life without suffering battle scars”
-Richelle E. Goodrich
9. “There is hope in any circumstance. Be strong!”
-Lailah Gifty Akita , Think Great: Be Great!
10. “Don’t fear challenges. They often give us the opportunity to strengthen our courage, faith, and inner strength”
You are supposed to live today’s life without worrying about the future. Just put in the best you have now and you will always be a happy person.
I believe these quotes will inspire you to face your fears and any kind of adversity stealing your happiness. You have the power to tell yourself that; “No, this is not how the story is going to end.” Take control and be an overcomer!.
Finally, never forget to ask God to make all your endeavors worthwhile. With Him all things are possible. Pray often for spiritual strength and guidance while you fight through.