In a hectic world like this, you could barely live without going through painful situations. These challenges are wrapped like gifts from heaven. You can simplify these complex events and relationships from others through some of the best simple life quotes here.
Irrespective of your social class or financial status, it is advisable to live simply and humbly. Sometimes it becomes hard to accept the challenges, pains, fears, failures, etc life takes us through. It’s a whole complex thing but we can simplify it and derive the best out of it. Simple life quotes can inspire and educate us about the dynamism of nature. We can’t control everything but be down to earth and flow with it with wisdom and in the right way.
Humans are social beings, and so our interaction with friends, family members, spouses, colleagues, and co-workers; should be simple, loving and morally acceptable.
Anyone who knows how to live a simple life truly understands the importance of humility, love, kindness, forgiveness and all the virtues you can think about.
In this post, you will find some of the best simple life quotes on the internet. I have a long list with two different sections.
I believe these simple quotes about life will remind you to relate to everyone and everything with love, wisdom and diligence. You always have the freedom to choose between right and wrong; good and bad. It’s time to be that simple guy that every rational being would like to relate to.
Inspiring Simple Life Quotes
Get these inspiring simple life quotes itched in your heart and you would always know how to handle the complexity and unpredictable nature of humans and other events in nature. Simplicity works as a blessing for you. Give it a try!
1. “The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.” —Victor Hugo
2. “As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.” —Henry David Thoreau
3. “When the solution is simple, God is answering.” —Albert Einstein
4. “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” —Goldie Hawn
5. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” —Mark Zuckerberg
6. “Being simple is attractive to anyone.” —Anonymous
7. “But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads.” —Albert Camus
8. “Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.” —Anonymous
9. “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.” —Michael Leunig
10. “There is no power on earth, that can neutralize the influence of a high, pure, simple and useful life.” —Booker T. Washington
11. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” —Jim Rohn
12. “Don’t reduce your efforts just because you’re missing the target, nothing great comes simple. Steady your aim and train harder.” —Anonymous
13. “Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity.” —Charles Mingu
14. “I take a simple view of life: keep your eyes open and get on with it.” —Laurence Olivier
15. “Why make everything complicated? You worry and see only the worst case scenario, instead of keeping it simple and positive.” —Anonymous
16. “It is our mind that creates the kind of life we live. If we think positively we will transform our life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action to the greatest achievement. We cannot always have control over our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything starts. We can’t always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.” —Anonymous
17. “The most simple of men are usually the ones that stand out for who they really are.” —Anonymous
18. “The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” —Eugene Kennedy
19. “Success can be as simple as the warm feeling you get when you smile at a stranger, someone you know must be lonely, and having that stranger return your smile. It can be the bringing of a child into the world and raising that child to be a good man or woman.” —Maryanne Trump Barry
20. “Good Deeds Day is based on a simple idea that every person can do a good deed for the benefit of others and the planet. Even a smile that brightens someone else’s day is a good deed. I initiated Good Deeds Day to spread the message that everyone can give of themselves, according to their heart’s desire.” —Shari Arison
21. “Work hard and do it right. Very simple; but very effective. They are morals I got from my mum and dad. And within that are the details. Be respectful. Try and smile, try and enjoy it. They are things that I still value.” —Sean Dyche
22. “I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the most pleasure: cooking a good meal enjoying my friends.” —Cindy Morgan
23. “But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful.” —Elizabeth Edwards
24. “We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life it seems is the good life: a life with sustained relationships challenging work and connections to community.” —Paul Bloom
25. “I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches.” —Alice Roosevelt Longworth
26. “I am a simple person; I come from a very simple home. We believe in enjoying life and what we have.” —Vivek Oberoi
27. “On a level of simple personal survival, understanding and forgiveness are crucial… whether in an intimate personal relationship or on a global level.” —Edward Albert
28. “There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.” —Ronald Reagan
29. “Life is like art. You have to work hard to keep it simple and still have meaning.” —Charles de Lint
30. “If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.” —Anonymous
Quotes To Live Simply Towards Everything
Welcome to the second section. Here, I have added a collection of some inspiring and motivational quotes about simple life, goals and other future plans. I am hoping they would help you face difficult moments with a mature mindset and live simply at all times.
31. “Try not to change your goals and plans simply because somebody special came along. Because you’ll never know if they plan to stay forever” —Anonymous
32. “Be not simply good, be good for something.” —Henry David Thoreau
33. “Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” —Henry Ford
34. “An inventor…treats his failures simply as practice shots.” —Charles F. Kettering
35. “Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.” —Storm Jameson
36. “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” —Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
37. “A smile doesn’t always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means they are strong enough to face their own problems.” —Anonymous
38. “just because I walked away doesn’t mean I’m weak, it simply just means I’m strong enough too.” —Anonymous
39. “A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do at that circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” —Anonymous
40. “The first two lessons, which we learned early in our efforts to be good member missionaries, have made sharing the Gospel much easier: We simply can’t predict who will or won’t be interested in the Gospel, and building a friendship is not a prerequisite to inviting people to learn about the Gospel.” —Clayton M. Christensen
41. “Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance simply do your best and you will avoid self-judgment self-abuse and regret.” —Don Miguel Ruiz
42. “A mistake is simply another way of doing things.” —Katharine Graham
43. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.” —James Truslow Adams
44. “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” —Sai Baba
45. “Marriage is not simply a romantic union between two people; it’s also a political and economic contract of the highest order.” —Elizabeth Gilbert
46. “There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.” —Heather Bresch
47. “I am just simply being me, not imitating anything or anyone. If you don’t like it then you will just have to live with it because am not trying to impress you in any way.” —Anonymous
48. “If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do.” —Vironika Tugaleva
In summation, if you decide to live a simple life, make use of these simple life quotes and surely, you would develop into a character who would be strong enough to handle every kind of situation with patience, love and wisdom.
You would be blessed with great opportunities and again, people would love to be with you, They will acknowledge your maturity in this journey called life and respect you.