Your life is a reflection of what you feed your brain. Quotes about thinking could give you the inspiration you need to make the right decisions, live with positive thoughts, and dream big.
Psychology says the average human develops about 6,200 thoughts a day. Whatever these thoughts are — a greater percentage is negative. That sounds awful. This ends up having a huge impact on our lives. Let’s figure out what quotes about thinking can do to our daily activities.
Yes, sometimes searching for quotes about thinking on Google or through books leads you to a wide range of inspirational and educative information that broadens your knowledge about life.
Thinking seems so cheap but not everyone knows how to think properly. And then again —common sense is not common to common people.
Here I have done a wonderful collection of quotes that talk about thinking.
The brain is purposed to help shape our behavior through what it feeds on and processes. Some of these quotes come from great thinkers such as Albert Einstein. Start enjoying them. Just a quick reminder; my favorite thinking quote here is #28.
Great Quotes To Help You Think Wisely
1. “Our opinions become fixed at the point where we stop thinking.”
— Ernest Renan
2. “Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change.”
— Barbara Januszkiewicz
3. “The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
— William Shakespeare
4. “Think through time – what do the consequences look like in 10 minutes? 10 months? 10 Years?”
5. “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.”
7. “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.”
— George S. Patton
8. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
— Zig Ziglar
9. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”
— Bruce Lee
10. “As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
— Donald Trump
11. “If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”
— Haruki Murakami
12. “Your mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.” —Banksy
13. “I have great belief in the fact that whenever there is chaos, it creates wonderful thinking. I consider chaos a gift.”
— Septima Poinsette Clark
14. “Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.”
— Albert Einstein
15. “I always mean what I say, but I don’t always say what I’m thinking.”
— Dean Smith
16. “How we think shows through in how we act. Attitudes are mirrors of the mind. They reflect thinking.”
— David Joseph Schwartz
17. “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.”
— C. Joybell C
18. “Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.”
— Khalil Gibran
19. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
— Albert Einstein
20. “Amateurs go with the first idea that comes into their head. Professionals realize the first idea is rarely the best idea.”
21. “The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil.”
— Thomas A. Edison
22. “I really wish I was less of a thinking man and more of a fool not afraid of rejection.”
— Billy Joel
23. “All that you accomplish or fail to accomplish with your life is the direct result of your thoughts.”
24. “You don’t need any methods to get rid of the wrong ideas you have about yourself. All you have to do is stop believing them. The best way to do this is to replace them with ideas that more accurately reflect the real state of affairs.”
— Annamalai Swami
25. “Keep your heart clear and transparent and you will never be bound. A single disturbed thought creates ten thousand distractions.”
26. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”
— Swami Vivekananda
27. “Think times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.”
— Muhammad Ali Jinnah
28. “We’re not like robots. God promises to guide us through the Holy Spirit, but He gives us the freedom to make our own decisions.”
— Joyce Meyer
29. “I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt
30. “Think Thousand times before taking a decision But After taking decision never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!”
— Adolf Hitler
31. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
32. “Whatever people think of you is really about the image they have of you, and that image isn’t you.”
— Don Miguel Ruiz
33. “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
— Peace Pilgrim.
34. “An idle mind is Divine’s workshop. An idler’s mind is devil’s workshop.”
— Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
35. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
— Charles Swindoll
I believe these quotes will help you to think carefully about everything you do or say. Because your thoughts could lead you into trouble or happiness.
Put your brain at work and allow God to be your guide in everything you do. Your daily thoughts will either be a blessing or a curse —so think twice before you take action.