Thousands of people out there go through bad days when pursuing their goals. It’s part of the success story —why not accept it and keep going forward? Here are inspirational quotes about failure to renew your mental strength.
Failure is part of the journey to greater accomplishments. There is no need to hit your head into the wall if you fail to reach your own expectations or goals. Don’t grumble as if that’s the end of your world. We all fail… The failure quotes available here will prove it. There are hidden gems in every incident that challenges your goals. I believe inspirational quotes about failure can help you have a better understanding of the universal truth behind the ups and downs in life.
Motivation may not come from anyone when you needed most. It’s, therefore, necessary to know how to self-motivate yourself.
If you agree with me that words are powerful, then these inspirational quotes about failure will psyche you up to smile even if you feel like everything is lost.
After reading through, you will know that to fail in life about anything is normal. We must accept it but never give up. Just like the story of Thomas Edison who is said to have failed 10,000 times before finally seeing a breakthrough.
If your dreams are failing, it doesn’t mean you should quit; Try again and again until you achieve that lofty goal. You need perseverance and willpower like Thomas Edison.
31 Quotes To Inspire You Even When Failing In Life
In one of my articles, I explained why success is the best revenge. It throws more light on this post about failure quotes. Yes! avenge any failure in your life with success. Enjoy these inspirational failure quotes and make the best out of them. Keep going!
1. “Failure is a word unknown to me.”
—Muhammad Ali Jinnah
2. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case you have failed by default.”
3. “Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive.”
4. “It is better to have tried and failed than to never try and wonder what could’ve happened.”
5. “If you are not big enough to lose, you are not big enough to win.”
6. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”
7. “Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars”
8. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
9. “Your failure may be your greatest teacher and your success may be your greatest grade in the class called life.”
10. “The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.”
11. “Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes it’s built on catastrophe.”
12. “Everyday you either pass or fail the test of life. Everyday is an opportunity to grow. Everyday is a chance to become a better person.”
13. “Don’t listen to the malicious comments of those friends who, never taking any risks themselves, can only see other people’s failures.”
14. “Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.”
15. “If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase: That past does not equal the future. Because you failed yesterday, or all day today, or a moment ago. All that matters is: What are you going to do, right now?”
16. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
17. “Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears”
18. “Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”
19. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
20. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.”
21. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
22. “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.”
23. “Failing doesn’t make you a failure. Giving up, accepting your failure, refusing to try again does”
24. “If there exists no possibility of failure, then victory is meaningless.”
—Robert H. Schuller
25. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
26. “The winners of life’s game aren’t those who have never tasted failure. But, those who have tasted failure again and again but never give up.”
27. “You want to be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you’re still smiling”
28. “Trying and not succeeding is not failure; it is part of the process of discovering what works.”
29. “When suffering knocks at your door and you say there is no seat for him, he tells you not to worry because he has brought his own stool.”
30. “We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery.”
31. “Haters will broadcast your failure, but whisper your success”
Now, it is time to get back to where you failed and continue the journey. Just be mindful of the lessons every single failure teaches you. A real successful person is one who fails at something and keeps moving towards his dreams.
Failure is what gives you true insight about what will work out and what will not be helpful.