Here are some of the best spiritual quotes about life to remind you of the need for personal growth. Be conscious, nourish your mind, soul and be ready to be fruitful in the least time you get.
Having a deeper understanding of life will safeguard you from many emotional and psychological troubles; I’m not forgetting to mention the spiritual impact as well. In view of this, it would be helpful for everyone to abreast himself with some of these spiritual quotes about life.
The life we are living today is rooted in the spirit. As the Bible instructs us to walk in the Spirit —that we do not fall prey to the fleshly desires that have undesirable consequences. It’s, therefore, necessary to take your spiritual awareness seriously.
Spiritual Quotes To Feed On
Now get ready to learn some lessons from the best spiritual quotes about life. As you read along, you will find real good advice to live wisely.
These quotes will surely broaden your knowledge about life. Anytime I read through; I end up with this simple message traveling through my mind: “what goes around comes around.”
You may also be inspired to make a quick theme that happens to be realistic while reading these spiritual quotes about life.
Never mind if you disagree with any of the characters. Humans can’t always have the same thoughts. Take a look through — pick your favorites and let them have a positive impact on your life.
1. “The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.”
—Elisabeth Kubler Ross
2. “God experiences Life through each of us, and we experience Life thanks to God.”
3. “To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven.”
—Johannes A. Gaertner
4. “Just listen to the still voice within. This is the mind to trust. This is god consciousness speaking, not the ego that is seeking recognition.”
5. “The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change.”
6. “It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.”
7. “Choose being kind over being right, and you’ll be right every time.”
8. “Man is lost and is wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.”
9. “The most common ego identifications have to do with possessions, the work you do, social status and recognition, knowledge and education, physical appearance, special abilities, relationships, personal and family history, belief systems, and often political, nationalistic, racial, religious, and other collective identifications. None of these is you.”
10. “It is love alone that leads to right action. What brings order in the world is to love and let love do what it will.”
11. “Of the Good in you I can speak, but not of the Evil. For what is Good, tortured by its own hunger and thirst? When Good is hungry, it seeks food, even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters.”
12. “Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.”
13. “There is no difficulty that enough LOVE will not conquer, no disease that enough LOVE will not heal, no door that enough LOVE will not open, no gulf that enough LOVE will not bridge, no wall that enough LOVE will not throw down, no sin that enough LOVE will not redeem…”
14. “The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.”
15. “Bring everything up to the surface. Accept your humanity, your animality. Whatsoever is there, accept it without any condemnation. Acceptance is transformation, because through acceptance awareness becomes possible.”
16. “Meditation takes place when you bring all your awareness to this moment.”
17. “The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God’s eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”
18. “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.”
19. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
20. “The more conscious you become, the more aware you become of how unconscious you’ve been.”
21. “The more you recognize the immense good within you, the more you magnetize immense good around you.”
22. “Every positive change – every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness – involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never found an exception.”
23. “The world we are experiencing today is the result of our collective consciousness, and if we want a new world, each of us must start taking responsibility for helping create it.”
—Rosemary Fillmore Rhea
24. “Love all God’s creations, both the whole and every grain of sand. Love every leaf, every ray of light. Love the animals, love the plants, love each separate thing. If you love each thing, you will perceive the mystery of God in All.”
25. “Unity consciousness is a state of enlightenment where we pierce the mask of illusion which creates separation and fragmentation. Behind the appearance of separation is one unified field of wholeness. Here the seer and the scenery are one.”
26. “Our inner guidance comes to us through our feelings and body wisdom first – not through intellectual understanding. The intellect works best in service to our intuition, our inner guidance, soul, God, or higher power – whichever term we choose for the spiritual energy that animates life.
27. “If we fail to nourish our souls, they wither, and without soul, life ceases to have meaning… The creative process shrivels in the absence of continual dialogue with the soul. And creativity is what makes life worth living.”
28. “I am grateful for life
And all that I love
I am grateful for the Earth
And the Sun up above
I am grateful for my spirit
And my inner being
For the One that I express
And the joy of this feeling”
More Spirituality Messages
Keep feeding yourself with the second part of spiritual quotes about life. Make the best decisions always and don’t forget to put God first in all your endeavors.
29. “This above all; to your own self be true.”
30. “Nothing glows brighter than the heart awakened to the light of love that lives within it.”
31. “When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.”
32. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There is no greater investment.”
33. “Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”
34. “All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.”
35. “Every human has four endowments – self-awareness, conscience, independent will, and creative imagination. These give us the power to discern, to choose, to respond, to change.”
—Stephen R. Covey
36. “All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.”
—Johann von Goethe
37. “When we feel passion for something, it is because we are remembering what it was that we came here to do. The more passion we feel, the more in alignment with Source we are, allowing this energy to pour through us with no hesitation. This is the way it was meant to be.”
38. “We need a renaissance of wonder. We need to renew, in our hearts and in our souls, the deathless dream, the eternal poetry, the perennial sense that life is miracle and magic.”
—E. Merrill Root
39. “What is not brought to consciousness, comes to us as fate.”
—C. G. Jung
40. “Go out looking for one thing, and that’s all you’ll ever find.”
Thanks for reading through. Take good care of your spiritual life by making God the pivot of everything you do. Everything is centered on your mind, heart, spirit, and soul — the inner part of you.