Whom should we rely on for comfort or help when the storm blows in our life? Bear in mind that —no human worth our allegiance or trust except God. Bible verses about trust will enlighten you to be more confident in the Lord because he never lies.
What do you think about trust issues? It’s very complicated in human standards because we are all fallible. As imperfect beings, we ought not to trust our fellows so deep. A little failure or disappointment can cause great harm. It is therefore necessary to rely on Bible verses about trust and acquaint yourself with the only person you can confide in 100%. His name is YAHWEH, the creator of heaven and earth.
He has never failed or disappointed those who trusted him. In this post, you will get to know more Bible verses about trust and learn how to stay faithful to the Lord and practically be a trustworthy person.
If you have trust issues, then it shouldn’t be with God —you would ‘t have any issue by relying on Him. If no one has ever advised you not to trust anyone then I have one for you, don’t trust anyone!
My Favorite Verses About Trusting God
Before I share some heart-touching verses about trusting God, let me tell you something I have learned about making God the pivot of my life.
My favorite Bible verses about trust can be found in Jeremiah 17:5 – 8.
These verses throw more light on the worthlessness of putting your trust in a mere human and making flesh your strength. The Bible says anyone who does that incurs curses in his life.
But those of us who trust in the Lord are blessed. May we, therefore, learn how to trust the Lord unconditionally so that we can enjoy His blessings.
1. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”?(Proverbs 3:5-6)
2. “How abundant are the good things
that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
on those who take refuge in you.” (Psalm 31:19)
3. “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” (1 John 4:1)
4. “Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.” (Psalm 37:5-6)
5. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” (Psalm 27:14)
6. “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” (1 John 5:14)
7. “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” (Isaiah 26:3)
8. “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” (Nahum 1:7)
9. “The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” (Psalm 28:7)
10. “My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.” (Psalm 62:7)
11. “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” (Psalm 145:18)
12. “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” (Matthew 6:26)
13. “Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.” (Psalm 73:25)
14. “Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans. (Proverbs 16:3)
15. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:7-8)
16. “When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze? (Isaiah 43:2)
17. “Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.” (Proverbs 29:25)
18. “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)
19. “Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.” (Proverbs 16:20)
20. “Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.” (Psalm 37:3)
More Bible Verses About Trusting God
May these additional Bible verses about trust inspire and increase your faith to walk with the Lord in every circumstance just like Abraham.
21. “Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.” (1 John 3:21-22)
22. “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” (Isaiah 26:3)
23. “But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.” (James 1:6)
24. “He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber.” (Psalm 121:3)
25. “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans.” (Psalm 118:8)
26. “I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.” (Philippians 4:11)
27. “Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.” (Psalm 16:1)
28. He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 17:20)
29. “But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord’s praise, for he has been good to me.” (Psalm 13:5-6)
30. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.” (Mark 11:23)
31. “But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.” (Galatians 3:22)
32. “Do not envy the violent or choose any of their ways. For the Lord detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.” (Proverbs 3:31-32)
33. “The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him.” (Psalm 37:23)
34. “But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.” (James 1:6)
35. “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.” (Psalm 143:8)
36. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2)
37. “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.” (Romans 13:1)
38. “We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end.” (Hebrews 3:14)
39. “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” (Psalm 27:13)
40. “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” (1 John 5:15)
Now, it is time to renew your trust and confidence in the Lord. He never changes. He is faithful to all His promises. May these Bible verses about trust inspire you to cast out any doubt in your heart.
If you still need more enlightenment to walk with God with unwavering faith, then read this Bible study about trusting God.
And while you learn to trust in him unconditionally, learn to be a trustworthy person as well. The Holy Spirit is ever ready to help you. Stay blessed. Amen!