In Christ Jesus, we can find all our earthly and heavenly needs. He has blessed us already. These Bible verses about God’s blessings would open your eyes to his love and care.
As Children of God, we yearn to partake in his riches through our Lord Christ Jesus. In him dwells all the good things we need. Studying some of these Bible verses about blessings would let you know that, God delights in blessing us in so many ways.
We ought to be grateful for the blessings he has showered on us already. At least if you have nothing to be grateful for, then consider your very existence. Being alive is one of the greatest blessings anyone could have.
You are alive today by God’s grace. Meanwhile, each day about 500,000 people die. Unfortunately, many who live today are sick. Some are even paying for oxygen because they find it difficult to breathe (An element that God has given to us in abundance free of charge).
It is said that a human consumes about 550 liters of pure oxygen per day. Imagine the unfortunate, who has to pay for it for a couple of months at the hospital.
May the Bible verses in this post remind you to be grateful now and forevermore. He blessed our forefathers: Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Esther, David, Solomon, Paul, etc, and today he is still showering blessings on his obedient children.
By the way, you can find my favorite Bible verse about blessings at #30.
Helpful Verses About How God Blesses
Now, may you find hope in these Bible verses about blessings recorded in the scriptures. He blessed Israel on several occasions; he is still showering that blessings on us.
1. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ” (Ephesians 1:3).
2. “Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty” (Job 5:17).
3. “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground” (Genesis 1:28).
4. “A faithful man is rich with blessings;,but one who is eager to be rich will not go unpunished” (Proverbs 28:20).
5. “After Job had prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before” (Job 42:10).
6. “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work. As it is written, “He has scattered, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.” Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food, will supply and multiply your seed for sowing, and increase the fruits of your righteousness; you being enriched in everything to all liberality, which works through us thanksgiving to God” (2 Corinthians 9:8-11).
7. “He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless” (Proverbs 2:7).
8. “Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil,
because of the Son of Man” (Luke 6:22).
9. “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life” (Mark 10:29-30).
10. “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well” (Matthew 6:33).
11. “But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do” (James 1:25).
12. “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God” (2 Corinthians 9:11).
13. “By the God of your father, who will help you, and by Shaddai, who will bless you with blessings of the sky above, blessings of the deep that lies below, and blessings of the breasts and of the womb” (Genesis 49:25).
14. “Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done” (Genesis 2:3).
15. “The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it” (Proverbs 10:22).
16. “The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights” (Habakkuk 3:19).
17. “So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off” (Acts 13:3).
18. “And because the midwives feared God, he gave them families of their own” (Exodus 1:21).
19. “Blessings are on the head of the righteous, but violence covers the mouth of the wicked” (Proverbs 10:6).
20. “I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing” (Ezekiel 34:26).
21. “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed” (Psalm 20:4).
22. “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance” (Psalm 33:12).
23. “He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord” (Proverbs 18:22).
24. “Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones” (Proverbs 3:7-8).
25. “Also to you, Lord, belongs loving kindness, for you reward every man according to his work” (Psalms 62:12).
26. “If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says the Lord Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me” (Malachi 2:2).
27. “When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven” (Luke 24:50-51).
28. “You shall be blessed above all peoples: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your livestock” (Deuteronomy 7:14).
29. “However there shall be no poor with you; (for the LORD will surely bless you in the land which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance to possess it” (Deuteronomy 15:4).
30. “In all things I gave you an example, that so laboring you ought to help the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35).
Thank you for reading through these 30 Bible verses about the blessings we enjoy from our heavenly father. God sometimes blesses his children as a reward for their obedience…
If you deserve any reward according to your faithfulness, goodness, obedience, hard work etc, he will give you(Jeremiah 17:9-10).
He is the same God who promise you a brighter future and an eternal life. The grace is always in abundance for us. Stat blessed!.
May he bless you now and forevermore.