When you begin chasing your dreams, there would be obstructions. Strong mental health will psych you up to pursue your goals without giving up. You may need these quotes to keep going.
Without inspiration, many will lose interest in pursuing their dreams. They may have the most beautiful dreams in life but if no one or nothing motivates them – they will easily give up. These selected ‘keep going quotes’ can bring about a positive change in the long run.
You need a constant supply of motivation if you have realistic goals in front of you. The journey to success will never be smooth. Many have gone through the same rough roads but they never gave up. We don’t only dream for success, we work for it. We endure the pains and survive harsh conditions.
Before you create a positive change in your life, you may have to touch your dreams with the right tools twice or more before there would be an achievement.
Before I share those quotes to inspire you to keep going forward, I have to remind you about why it is important to P U S H.!
P – Pray
U – Until
S – Something
H – Happens
And then again, do you remember, this poem below?:
‘Tis a lesson you should heed–
If at first you don’t succeed,
Then your courage should appear;
For if you will persevere,
You will conquer, never fear,
Once or twice though you should fail,
If you would at last prevail,
If we strive, ’tis no disgrace
Though we did not win the race–
What should you do in that case?
The title is “Perseverance” or “Try Again” from William Hickson. I do remember it way back from elementary school. And I believe it would be helpful to use it while I talk about ‘quotes to help you keep going.’
30Inspiring Quotes To Help You Keep Going
1. Never let the ups and downs along the way, stop you from doing what you know is meant for you to do.
2. Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.
3. You have to push through every barrier to get to the mountain top.
-Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind.
4. Life may challenge you from the worst case ever. But don’t be too afraid of fighting what’s for you and what’s for the better.
5. Don’t let the thoughts of failure stop you from trying, even when you fail, it’s not enough to give up. The light bulb itself, finally found success after so many trials.
6. In the midst of the adversity, we can still strive by the grace of God
-Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind.
7. Just because something seems hard to obtain doesn’t mean you should give up instead you should put more efforts and work hard to achieve it.
8. The very battle you are waging right now is setting you up for the biggest victory of your life. Don’t give up.
9. You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
10. We are capable beyond measure. Go all out and be the great person, you are destiny to be.
-Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
11. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
12. Even if the path is a little blurry, keep walking. You’ll focus in when you know what you want. The picture of your life will become crystal clear. Just don’t ever give up!.
13. Limits are just a state of mind, you can always push yourself to do better, no matter what the cost might be. Keep going at it and you will succeed.
14. Too many people use being scared as an excuse for not trying. You may fail, try anyway. That’s how you grow. That’s how you do incredible things.
15. You never give up, You pick yourself up, You brush yourself off, You push forward, You move on! You adapt! You overcome! That’s what I BELIEVE!
More Quotes To Keep You Going
16. In order to change you have to WANT to change, PUSH yourself to change, and KEEP GOING even if it’s taking too long or it seems too hard.
17. If you ever feel like giving up, remember that you will accomplish nothing by doing so. Keep it moving and never give up.
18. Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.
19. When your life has no motion or action, negative thoughts can become a distraction!
20. I’m not big on looking back beyond the moment in which decisions and events occur. I’m always pushing forward.
21. I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; In “Blood, Toil, Tears, and Sweat,” his first speech as Prime Minister to the House of Commons May 13, 1940, quoted by Jeffrey R. Holland in “However Long and Hard the Road” BYU Devotional 18 Jan 1983
-Winston S. Churchill
22. If your friends don’t support you, then divorce them. Get married to your dreams. Ten years from today, what they said about you will not matter. What you did with your time ultimately will.
-Troy Gathers, Take Me With You.
23. Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.
24. Don’t compare your struggles to anyone else’s. Don’t get discouraged by the success of others. Make your own path and never give up.
25. I’ll never give up. You can’t stop me, or break me. Nothing you tell me will stop me from dreaming. I will make my dreams come true. I believe in myself, and I always will.
26. Excuses will not take you far, they will take you out. The success of your many excuses doesn’t mean you will run away from the work. It means the work will run away from you!
-Israelmore Ayivor , Daily Drive 365
27. At the end of the day let there be no regrets, only a desire to do more tomorrow than you did today.
28. The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.
29. One who fears failure limits his activities.
30. When the awareness of what is achievable brushes your life, your journey has begun.
If you are in a challenging situation, don’t give up. Fight your way through and let these selected quotes keep you going. Forward ever, backwards never!.
As you make little progress day in and day out, you would reach your goals. Thank God and be proud that you never stopped!.