You surely need genuine inspiration to help you stay focused on your dreams. Maintaining a positive mindset through a stormy life is very challenging — so psych yourself up with success inspirational quotes on a regular basis.
I believe there should be a constant supply of motivation to your brain if you really want to achieve something bigger in life. And as a matter of fact, there are many ways you can derive that strength to chase your dreams. Success inspirational quotes can do magic just like reading any motivational book.
We can’t deny the fact that almost everyone you see out there is searching for happiness, success, and a piece of mind. Being successful in life for instance will cost you something. If peace of mind and happiness are free of charge; success would never be free. And it is actually not a good thing for the lazy.
So the relevant question you must ask yourself is; “Am I ready to bear the cost.” Well, as you find yourself reading this article I would give you the necessary inspiration to stay focused on your lofty goals until you turn them into reality. And so I will share a number of success inspirational quotes with you right here.
The success quotes in this post are from renowned motivational speakers such as Tony Robbins and Zig Ziglar.
It is said and has been confirmed by world billionaires such as Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, etc, that reading is one of the secrets of success. However, you can’t just go out there and read any book. Be selective. Because a good book is what can change you for the best.
If you can’t find any life-changing book to read; don’t fret. Because this blog has what you need. Just get ready to consume the success inspirational quotes I want to make known to you. By the way, if you think this is insufficient for you, go ahead and read these motivational speeches.
Don’t Be Ignorant About The Cost Of Success
Just like I said in the early paragraphs of this post that success costs something; Oh yes! It will cost you money, time, and other resources. So you must be willing to bear the cost attached to success. If you really want to be successful, then develop a positive mental approach to your goals.
People have misconstrued money to be a magnet of success. I actually don’t want you to think that pumping a lot of money into your business or career will return a lot of profits. The sad truth is; money doesn’t attract money or success. Money attracts thieves and value attracts money or success.
I hope this is well noted. The moment you become a man of value or make your services valuable, there your success would be felt several miles away!.
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value” —Albert Einstein
35 Success Inspirational Quotes
1. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough” —A P. J Abdul Kalam
2. “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds”—A P. J Abdul Kalam
3. “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will” —Nelson Mandela
4. “Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot. Belief triggers the power to do” — David J. Schwartz.
5. “Whatever you believe, that you will be, If you believe yourselves to be ages, ages you will be tomorrow. There is nothing to obstruct you” — Swami Vibekanad
6. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion” —Muhammad Ali
7. “Take up one idea, make that one idea your life. Think of it, dream of it, Live on that idea let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success” —Swami Vibekanad
8. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear” — Brain Tracy
8. “My name is CONSISTENCY, I am related to SUCCESS. We should hang out more often than? every once in a while” — Kim Garst
9. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe” —Abraham Lincoln
10. “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree” —Martin Luther King
11. “In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision” — Peter F. Drucker
12. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement” — W. Clement Stone
13. “You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity”
14. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in” —Bill Bradley
15. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently” —Anthony Robins
16. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom” — George S. Patton
17. “Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire” —Arnold H. Glasgow
18. “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well” —Abraham Lincoln
19. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it” —Estee Lauder
20. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate, and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed” —Paulo Coelho
21. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed” — Michael Jordan
22. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do” — Bob Dylan
23. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success” —Swami Sivinanda
24. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover” Mark Twain
25. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create” — Roy T. Bennett
26. “Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future” — Steve Jobs
27. “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Good luck means, work hard. Keep up the good work” —Kevin Eubanks
28. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure” — Bill Cosby
29.”If you can dream it, you can achieve it” — Zig Ziglar
30. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom” — Van Gogh
31. “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again” — Flavia Weedn
32. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” — Arthur Ashe
33. “It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure” — Joseph Campbell
34. “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them” — Tony Robbins
35. “Although goals are important, having a plan of action is vital to the success of those goals. Having a goal with no plan of action is like wanting to travel to a new destination without having a map” — Steve Maraboni
Have you made up your mind not to give up now?. I want you to believe in yourself. The journey wouldn’t be so easy but it worth your efforts.
May these success inspirational quotes motivate you enough to accomplish all your lofty goals. Don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones if this has been helpful to you. Stay blessed, stay motivated!.