You may find yourself swimming in a pool of hopelessness. Christians are therefore encouraged to get back to the scriptures and read about the faithfulness of God verses. Your faith in God must be strong
Christians living today ought to be conversant with the faithfulness of God verses. He is the perfect one we can fully rely on for all our needs. His promises are everywhere in the Bible. And each one of them will materialize according to His will. Just like we see his covenant with Abraham to expand and bless his descendants came into reality.
We worship a God who is love and kind. He has perfect knowledge of everyone. An unfailing God who delights in the success, happiness, restoration, and redemption of his people.
I believe you really have a great interest in knowing about the faithfulness of God verses from the Bible. And I have a number of them to inspire you to keep on trusting in Him.
Why Be Concerned About Gods’ Faithfulness To His Loving Children?
The Bible has demonstrated how God fulfills his promises to His Children. From the days of Abraham and Moses to date he has never failed to fulfill his promises.
The faithfulness of God verses help us to understand God’s trustworthiness. We can’t trust anyone with full assurance than God. He is a covenant-making God. And he is faithful enough to do exactly what he has said.
If you find it hard trusting God because of your life challenges; then I recommend reading my article about how to trust God without losing faith in Him.
Although we are imperfect beings. We keep on sinning and turning our back on him. But his love never ceases to reconcile us to him.
The Faithfulness Of God Verses From The Bible
Take a very good look at the faithfulness of God Bible verses and let them inspire you today. If you entrust him with all your problems; he will help you out.
His unconditional love has the provisions for all your needs. The Bible says; ” has the Lord said something that he will not do?…” Where is your faith?
1. “The LORD passed by before him and proclaimed: “The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, and abounding in loyal love and faithfulness” (Exodus 34:6)
2. “So realize that the LORD your God is the true God, the faithful God who keeps covenant faithfully with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations” (Deuteronomy 7:9).
3. “If you obey these ordinances and are careful to do them, the LORD your God will faithfully keep covenant with you as he promised your ancestors” (Deuteronomy 7:12).
4. “For I am ever aware of your faithfulness, and your loyalty continually motivates me” (Psalms 26:3).
5. “Into your hand I entrust my life; you will rescue me, O LORD, the faithful God” (Psalms 31:5).
6. “The one true God acts in a faithful manner; the LORD’s promise is reliable; he is a shield to all who take shelter in him” (2 Samuel 22:31).
7. “I will be happy and rejoice in your faithfulness, because you notice my pain and you are aware of how distressed I am” (Psalms 31:7).
8. “But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and merciful God. You are patient and demonstrate great loyal love and faithfulness” (Psalms 86:15).
9. “What then? If some did not believe, does their unbelief nullify the faithfulness of God? Absolutely not! Let God be proven true, and every human being shown up as a liar, just as it is written: “so that you will be justified in your words and will prevail when you are judged” (Romans 3:3-4).
10. “No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a way out so that you may be able to endure it” (1 Corinthians 10:13).
11. “Look, today I am about to die. You know with all your heart and being that not even one of all the faithful promises the LORD your God made to you is left unfulfilled; every one was realized – not one promise is unfulfilled!” (Joshua 23:14).
12. “yet we know that no one is justified by the works of the law but by the faithfulness of Jesus Christ. And we have come to believe in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by the faithfulness of Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified” (Galatians 2:16).
13. “If people want to boast, they should boast about this: They should boast that they understand and know me. They should boast that they know and understand that I, the LORD, act out of faithfulness, fairness, and justice in the earth and that I desire people to do these things,” says the LORD” (Jeremiah 9:26).
14. “The LORD’s loyal kindness never ceases; his compassions never end. They are fresh every morning; your faithfulness is abundant! My portion is the Lord,” I have said to myself, so I will put my hope in him” (Lamentations 3:22-24).
15. “I will bow down toward your holy temple, and give thanks to your name, because of your loyal love and faithfulness, for you have exalted your promise above the entire sky” (Psalms 138:2).
Thank you for spending your precocious time in finding out about the faithfulness of God verses from the Bible.
You may be interested in reading about some of the reasons why God will never leave you or forsake you. This will encourage you to stay faithful to Him.
His love, kindness, and perfect timing will surely set you free from all your afflictions. Just believe and cling to Him all the time.