You may have to deal with a lot of challenges. But if you are not prepared as a Christian, you may give up. Your dream to achieve success and happiness with constant progression may come to a halt. Read these Bible verses for life struggles.
I don’t mean to scare you but the truth is; you can’t live without facing challenges. Bible verses for struggles can inspire you to endure all the pains. Life is more like a tug of war between you and the Devil himself. Why? Because he is the author of confusion, sin, malice, diseases and sickness, and all forms of discomforts.
This is the kind of burden many Christians are carrying on their heads. They need the inspiration to fight the good fight. Are you struggling with life and so needs Bible verses to appease your frustrations and pains?. Stay right here. Your pains will come to an end if you lay down your burdens on God.
Well, I can help you with insightful content straight from the Bible. This post will inspire you enough to understand that awful feeling which is tearing you apart. In addition, you would get to know about how to stay positive throughout your struggle until the storm is over.
You see, life itself could sometimes be like hell for you. But so far as you haven’t turned into ashes — but still enjoying the breath of life — then you should be hopeful. And I believe by finding and relying specifically on Bible verses for struggles in life would help you deal with your challenges.
You can’t deny it. You have something hurtful that is stealing away your happiness. Yes, of course, we all have our own challenges. But being a Christian believer, you have zero excuses not to rely on God’s help.
He knows the bad moments will come. And so He has provided us with the most important tools we need. You can find them in the scriptures. And reading it daily will uplift the spirit inside you and eventually turn your life around.
It is a must to feed that spirit living inside you first before you start dealing with your struggling issues.
The Bible is the food your spirit needs. It gives hope to the hopeless and invokes the Spirit of God to cause miracles in the lives of faithful Christians. Visit “BiblesforAmerica” to learn how Christians can feed the spirit living inside them.
Yes, indeed your Struggle is not just a natural fight. The Bible has made it clear that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood – but against spiritual forces (Ephesians 6:12).
Over the years I have shared Bible verses that deal with some of the commonest challenges Christians go through. You may be struggling with bareness, diseases, and sickness, retrogression, failure, joblessness, marital problems, insecurity, etc. The list will go on and on but bear in mind that there is nothing too hard for God.
But to make everything short; You may like to take a detour to read my comprehensive article that talks about the best way to encourage yourself using Bible verses — irrespective of your circumstances.
Those looking for life Bible verses for struggles in life must know that they are not alone. The Bible itself has used this very phrase “Do not be afraid” 365 times.
Getting Ready To Use These Verses While You Are Struggling
Your struggles will surely come to an end. Begin by making these practices a habit:
1. Read the Bible on a daily bases
2. Grow an unwavering faith in God
3. Pray often — begin with the Lord’s prayer (Psalms 23)
4. Try attaching fasting to your prayers occasionally
5. Wait upon the Lord
Now I can see you have prepared yourself for the Lord to unload all the problems you are struggling with. Get ready for the scriptures purposely made for blotting out all the things threatening your life.
16 Bible Verses For Struggles In Life
Take a look at these selected struggling with life Bible verses and let them inspire you. By trusting in the Lord — every struggle making you feel anxious or hopeless will come to an end in Jesus’s name.
1. “For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us” (Romans 8:18).
2. “Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:13-16).
3. “Therefore all those who devour you will be devoured. All your adversaries, everyone of them, will go into captivity. Those who plunder you will be plunder. I will make all who prey on you become prey. For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds,” says Yahweh; “because they have called you an outcast, saying, ‘It is Zion, whom no man seeks after” (Jeremiah 30:16-17)
4. “Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean. Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness, that the bones which you have broken may rejoice. Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all of my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me. Don’t throw me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation. Uphold me with a willing spirit” (Psalms 51:7-12).
5. “For we know him who said, “Vengeance belongs to me. I will repay,” says the Load — Again “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But remember the former days, in which, after you were enlightened, you endured a great struggle with sufferings” (Hebrews 10:30-32).
6. “Surely he has borne our sickness and carried our suffering; yet we considered him plagued, struck by God, and afflicted” ( Isaiah 53:4).
7. “Not only this, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces perseverance” (Romans 5:3).
8. “For it is commendable if someone endures pain, suffering unjustly, because of conscience toward God. For what glory is it if, when you sin, you patiently endure beating? But if, when you do well, you patiently endure suffering, this is commendable with God” (1 Peter 2:19-20)
9. “Withstand him steadfast in your faith, knowing that your brothers who are in the world are undergoing the same sufferings. But may the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a little while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you” (1 Peter 5:9-10).
10. “I said, “My God, don’t take me away in the middle of my days. Your years are throughout all generations. Of old, you laid the foundation of the earth. The heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you will endure. Yes, all of them will wear out like a garment. You will change them like a cloak, and they will be changed” (Psalms 102:24-26).
11. “For I desire to have you know how greatly I struggle for you, and for those at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; that their hearts may be comforted, they being knit together in love, and gaining all riches of the full assurance of understanding, that they may know the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden. Now I say this that no one may delude you with persuasiveness of speech. For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in the spirit, rejoicing and seeing your order, and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ. As therefore you received Christ Jesus, the Lord, walk in him, rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, even as you were taught, abounding in it in thanksgiving. Be careful that you don’t let anyone rob you through his philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the elements of the world, and not after Christ” (Colossians 2:1-8).
12. “Do not be afraid when a man becomes rich and his wealth multiplies!. For he will take nothing with him when he dies; his wealth will not follow him down into the grave” (Psalms 49:16-17).
13. “No harm will overtake you; no illness will come near your home. For he will order his angels to protect you in all you do. They will lift you up in their hands, so you will not slip and fall on a stone” (Psalms 91:10-12).
14. “Take pains with these things; be absorbed in them, so that everyone will see your progress” (1 Titus 4:16).
15. “Think of him who endured such opposition against himself by sinners, so that you may not grow weary in your souls and give up. You have not yet resisted to the point of bloodshed in your struggle against sin” (Hebrews 12:4).
16. “The LORD is indeed going before you – he will be with you; he will not fail you or abandon you. Do not be afraid or discouraged!” (Deuteronomy 31:8).
I hope these Bible verses about struggles in life have been very helpful to you. Our forefathers went through much worse challenges but they confided in God. And so got liberated from all the shackles of pains.
We, therefore, ought to learn from them. God is watching us. There is no need to turn your back on him when you go through struggles in life.
Remember it can’t rain all year round. The sun will surely shine to keep you warm and make you smile. Your struggle will surely come to an end. Just ask God to help you endure and conquer!.
Pray and believe that God has got your back. Everything you need to fight against the Devil and his atrocities is in the Bible. Read it every day pray. May God comfort you now and forevermore.