As civilization keep on advancing, the need for creativity and innovation has also become necessary. The office jobs are already offering very few vacancies or none at all. By creating your own business venture you would need inspiration from some of these quotes to spice up your entrepreneurship.
In our 21st century entrepreneurship has been one major force giving our youths the opportunity to make a living. Millennials have developed a great interest in investing in many different ventures. The focus is all about attaining success and happiness through hard work. Simple quotes for entrepreneurs can do magic.
And in order to run a successful business, they need to be motivated to accomplish their goals. My friend, it is not easy and so without motivation; many will quit pursuing their initiatives. This is the more reason why it is necessary for anyone interested in entrepreneurship to derive inspiration from special quotes for entrepreneurs.
My intention is not to teach you how to be an entrepreneur but, to give you maximum inspiration through carefully selected quotes for entrepreneurs. It would be very helpful if you have already invested in a particular venture. If you are yet to start… you would need it as well.
“Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.”
-Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author.
You may be interested to take a detour to my related articles that talk about:
• Bible verses for investment
• Bible verses for business growth.
Today, the importance of being an entrepreneur with little knowledge of investment and running a business venture is highly cherished.
In short, it is a venture anyone can undertake. It may surprise you to know that pupils in primary schools are being taught basic entrepreneurial skills.
This is a good foundation for the future generation. If you are already into it; then I recommend inspiring yourself with these quotes for entrepreneurs.
When people are sensitized about the importance of growing a personal business; unemployment wouldn’t scare our generation.
Chris Reigning who retired in his early thirties has shared his secret about financial freedom. He said quit saving your money with the Bank and start some entrepreneurial venture. He is an inspiration to millions around the world today.
Every single person I know who is successful at what they do is successful because they love doing it.
It’s pretty simple to run your own small business. But you would surely need some motivation which I believe the following quotes for entrepreneurs would be a great help.
Selected Quotes For Entrepreneurs
Some of these quotes for entrepreneurs come from renowned people who have been able to achieve greater success in their businesses. They, therefore, have tasted whatever it takes to run a business.
1. It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.
-Richard Harroch, Venture Capitalist
2. “If you are poor, start doing business. If you do not have a penny at all, then you should start-up business right now with all possible dispatch.” — John Rockefeller
3. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
4. “Work less for people. The more you work for someone, the faster you become poorer. Such “work” makes you a “slave”. —. John Rockefeller
5. “Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” — John Rockefeller
6. If you want to be inventive you have to be willing to fail.”
7. “I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.” — John Rockefeller
8. The challenge is not just to build a company that can endure, but to build one that is worthy of enduring.
9. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
10. One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.
-Jeff Bezos, founder, and CEO of Amazon(Jeff Bezos founded e-commerce colossus Amazon in 1994 out of his garage in Seattle. He remains CEO and owns a nearly 12% stake). You can get more insight into this amazing gentleman from Forbes.
11. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
12. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier
13. Don’t waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour’s duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship the entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.”― Peter F. Drucker, educator and author
15. Lend your friend $20. If he doesn’t pay you back then he’s not your friend. Money well spent.
16. The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.
17. Have the end in mind and every day make sure your working towards it
18. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
-Mark Twain, author
19. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
-Beverly Sills, operatic soprano
20. Most ‘impossible’ goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite-size chunks, writing them down, believing them, and then going full speed ahead as if they were routine.
21. In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create.
-David Ogilvy, co-founder of Ogilvy & Mather.
22. The greatest reward of becoming a millionaire is not the amount of money that you earn. It is the kind of person that you have to become to become a millionaire in the first place.
23. Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly, I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.
24. A bad workman blames his tools.
25. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
-Farrah Gray, investor, and motivational speaker
26. The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life.
-Charles M. Schwab, American steel magnate
27. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
28. Stay self-funded as long as possible.
-Garrett Camp, co-founder of Stumbleupon
29. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
30. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
-Nolan Bushnell, entrepreneur.
31. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
32. “Keep your eyes open and try to catch people in your company doing something right, then praise them for it.” Tom Hopkins
33. The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life.
-Charles M. Schwab, American steel magnate
34. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
35. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
-Dr. Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich.
If these quotes for entrepreneurs have been helpful to you; then don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones. Start something little today and you would be proud of your endeavors.