Words are powerful enough to kill your spirit or send powerful inspiration to your whole being. Bad times don’t mean you should give up. Perseverance will bring you your reward.
Have you found any powerful ‘giving up quotes’ yet?. In the morning when you wake up you start thinking ahead of the day. Where you will go, what you will eat, the amount of time you will spend doing other things. In fact, you would often realize you have a tight schedule. You wouldn’t even have time to listen to a few minute podcasts about living a healthy life or running a successful business/ career.
Giving up quotes revitalizes you to stand firm in times of trouble. Often we do hear from people and loved ones “Never give up” to your dreams, endeavors, and anything good you are clinging to even if it is uncertain today.
There is nothing encouraging than that. To make it more interesting and simple we have giving up quotes that send direct inspiration to the mind and the body as well.
This is a kind of heart-touching message I would like to explain in a little detail before I share with you all the giving up quotes I have right here.
Do you really believe you never have to give up in life?. In a sincere answer, sometimes giving up is good. Yes!, it all depends on the level of your strength and readiness. The truth is painful and so looks like a bitter pill. Taking it wouldn’t harm you. It will rather heal you from any unforeseen consequences.
Without elaborating much about why you must sometimes give up, I recommend reading my article about “Why It Is Good To Give Up Sometimes.” Read and find out some of the interesting facts behind this assertion.
On the other hand, it is perfectly right to hear ‘never give up.’ But the phrase ‘giving up’ and ‘never give up‘ must always be tackled contextually.
Why would you ever give up if:
⇒ You can hold on a little longer?
⇒ You are too close to finishing with rainbow color.
⇒ It is possible
⇒ There is energy, intelligence, willingness within you.
Nobody Wants To Fail
As we live in human institutions, situations will arise. Whether good or bad we must face it. Being stronger than your problems is what will sail you to the shore safely.
If it is worth keeping or fighting for, there is no way you have to stop. Here the ‘giving up quotes’ is not to inspire you to give up to your lofty goals.
But if it is about anything unworthy, unrealistic and unreliable. Forget. A broken relationship might be a blessing in disguise. There is An African proverb that says “if you are afraid to divorce you hardly gets a good marriage.”
Powerful Quotes That Can Transform Your Life – Don’t Give Up!
1. Don’t give up before the miracle happens.
— Fannie Flagg,
2. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ―Winston Churchill
3. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ― Thomas Edison
4. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ― Vince Lombardi
5. “Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.”
6. “When love is gone the world and its beautiful people never go. Stay hopeful and be positive. There are billions of people to make your life blissful.”
7. It’s probably my job to tell you life isn’t fair, but I figure you already know that. So instead, I’ll tell you that hope is precious, and you’re right not to give up.
8. “Everyone might say you can’t. Do you believe them or you believe your self?. Never make a mistake by underrating your ambitions.”
9. “Giving up might be your greatest regret. tilt your head up and you will see the light of HOPE.”
10. “Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.”
Why These Giving Up Quotes Is Good For You
It may look time-consuming. Surely you need something quick and inspiring. That is why I recommend memorizing one or two of these ‘giving up quotes above.’
It works as a reminder to keep on chasing your lofty dreams. You need them in your daily life. You need to open your arms and embrace the possibilities of your good dreams.
Don’t forget to share if you find this piece helpful. I welcome your comments, feedback, and contributions.