Quite a number of people including celebrities, philosophers, life coaches etc. offer heart-touching inspirational life quotes that could transform one’s way of living for the best.
Here are exclusive inspirational life quotes from African Paradise World to anyone willing to live a positive life. Without saying much, life quotes work as a manual full of inspiration and advice.
You can inspire yourself with any of these inspirational life quotes each morning before you set off to work, school, church, etc. They are shorts but with great insight of positive messages which are factual and applicable to life.
If you want something to remind you to stay positive and hopeful each day; then I recommend reading these daily inspiring quotes.
Some sound proverbial but very simple and understandable. When inspiration comes in the form of simple words; they send a quick walk up call to your inner strength.
Inspirational Life Quotes — Part 1
You will get these inspirational life quotes in 2 different parts. Part 1 is a collection from my self. And part 2 is a collection from people around the world who love to inspire us.
1. Sometimes You Need People To See The Bad Side Of You. It Doesn’t Mean You Are A Bad Person, But It’s About Disciplining Them To Be On Course. After All, A Bitter Pill Doesn’t Kill, It Heals.
2. Why Do You Keep On Waiting For Some To Help You? My Friend, Time Is Money So Use The “Waiting Period” To Do Something Profitable. It Takes Seconds For People To Change Their Minds. Be Proud You Did It Yourself.
3. How Does It Feels Seeing Someone Who Smiles At You With Healthy Conversation Destroys Your image To Other People?. Trust Know No.
4. Getting So Mad At Your Enemies Is Not Necessary. Transform That Energy Into Doing Something Productive That Will Make Your Enemies Extremely Jealous.
5. Saying “I Will Do This” Without Action Is Useless. We are Not Living In A Magical World Where Spells Bring To Us Our Needs.
6. Believing Is Not Always About Seeing. Ask The Futurist.
7. We Live In A Generation Where Dogs And Cats Live A Friendly Life Together. But How Can The Little Mouse Befriend A Cat?. Although They All Live In The Same House.
From The Mouse’s Own Mouth, ” Don’t Get Close To The One You Surely Know Will Kill And Destroy Your Life.” Stay Away From Toxic People.
8. Your Dream Is To Be Successful In Life And In Everything Good, You Are Doing. But There Is Someone Somewhere Who Is Also Dreaming of “Failure” For You. Whose Dream Will Come True Then?. The Choice Is Yours Because It Is Your LIFE.
9. Words Are Deceiving, So As Actions. There Are Fake People Everywhere Using The Crafty Schemes Of The Devil. “Trust” Has Become A Foreign Language. Be Vigilant.
10. A Bile Is A Bile, No Matter The Amount Of Sugar You Mix With; It Will Never Taste Sweet. So As Evil People.
11. If I Wear A Blue Coat And It Makes Me Gorgeous It Doesn’t Mean It Will Make You Gorgeous As Well. Find Your Ideal Preference. We Are Different People.
12. People Are Always Watching You. They Know Your Weakness Already. No Need To Hide them. Work On It Instead And You Will Never Be The Same.
13. Even If All Birds Could Fly, Which Of Them Can Fly Higher Than The Eagle?. If God You Blesses You, No One Can Make You Less. Success Is In Your Blood. Ask Joseph.
14. Everyone Is Doing It Doesn’t Mean You Should Also Do It. Don’t Be Silly. Ask Yourself “Does It Worth It?.” Would It Have a POSITIVE Influence In Your Life?.
15. Someone Told Me He Is Like A Plant Growing Through Concrete. Apparently, That Sounds Impossible, But With Life-Warriors It Is Possible.
Part 2 Of Your Inspirational Quote
May this section give you enough insight about how to live a proficient life. Your hard work, positivity and determination will pay off in the long run. You will smile and forget about your pains and struggles.
16. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
17. “Never mind failures; they are quite natural, they are the beauty of life–these failures. What would life be without them? It would not be worth having if it were not for struggles. Where would be the poetry of life? Never mind the struggles, the mistakes. I never heard a cow tell a lie, but it is only a cow—never a man. So never mind these failures, these little backslidings; hold the ideal a thousand times; and if you fail a thousand times, make the attempt once more”
18. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life”
19. “A man who views the world the same as fifty as he did as Twenty, has wasted thirty years of life.
20. “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.
21. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover”
22. “Always expect great things to come to people with a strong work ethic, faith, and integrity. For their blessings are not in the hands of man”
-Troy Gathers, Take Me With You.
23. “I was taught to strive not because there were any guarantees of success but because the act of striving is in itself the only way to keep faith with life”
-Madeleine Albright, Madam Secretary: A Memoir
24. “If you fear nothing, then there is nothing that can stop you from getting to the top. Fear is the enemy. Do not allow it to make you feel that you do not deserve the success you want, because you do”
25. “I’m a witness to personal development being the best investment you could ever make by improving yourself proactively, working on your awareness, improving your skills and knowledge about how you can get to the edge of your potential”
-Derric Yuh Ndim
26. Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible”
-Saint Francis of Assisi
27. “If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter For always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself”
28. “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do”
29. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out”
30. “Derive inspiration from everything around. There is no limit to the things you can learn from everything that happens around you”
If you really know your value in life, you will never let anyone steal your happiness, not even death. You belong to something greater. Work hard, find it, and be proud of yourself.
Don’t forget to share these inspirational life quotes if you find it helpful. Put a smile on someone’s face today.
We all need inspiration to move on in life. Just believe that you can make it; and you are one step ahead of success.