The world condones lies and injustice because the wicked has taken over power, hence suppressing the poor and the weak. Know about these bible verses about injustice to help you stay steadfast in the Lord when your right/freedom is being trampled upon.
Are you in need of Bible verses about injustice?. Stay calm whiles I remind you of our greatest judge; the creator of heaven and earth — clothed with righteousness and full of vengeance.
Injustice is one of the most painful things anyone can experience in life. How does it feel if a friend or anyone put false allegations on you?. Provoking And Heartbreaking?. Yes of course. You did nothing wrong but someone has accused you of it.
God’s hand is ready to protect the innocent. Although they will conspire and put you into trouble; Your redeemer will never leave you alone.
The rich can “buy justice” with money to plunge the poor into prison and difficulties. Who will speak up for injustice?. I believe you and I have a role to play. It is hard to understand why the wicked even enjoy success; Despite all the evil acts he does.
In our world today, many have been sentenced to prison for crimes they never committed. The same thing happened to Paul in the Bible(Acts 16:35 – 37).
Can you be a little stronger to see God’s righteous judgment coming over you?. He will surely redeem anyone who faces injustice.
“Justice is turned away backward, and righteousness stands afar off; for truth is fallen in the street, and uprightness can’t enter” (Isaiah 59:14).
The devil is a liar and so uses liars to cover up the truth. They will never see peace and happiness unless they reside in the truth.
Stay calm and let me hare with you Bible verses about injustice. The Bible covers every aspect of human life. Bear in mind that; “With God all things are possible”. I’ve read the stories of quite a number of people who have been convicted for no crime committed.
Hey!, this can happen to anyone of us. Pray that you don’t fall into temptation. There are quite a number of Bible verses about injustice to help you become steadfast in the Lord.
Suppression and bullying is the name of the game the rich and the privileged use to feed their wicked lifestyles. They know nothing about righteousness nor contentment.
A Warning To All Those Who Perpetuate Injustice
“Woe to those who scheme iniquity, Who work out evil on their beds! When morning comes, they do it, For it is in the power of their hands. They covet fields and then seize them, And houses, and take them away They rob a man and his house, A man and his inheritance. Therefore thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am planning against this family a calamity From which you cannot remove your necks; And you will not walk haughtily, For it will be an evil time.”(Micah 2:1-3).
Some Bible Verses About Injustice To Give You Inspiration
Never forget that the creator of heaven and earth is a lawgiver and a righteous judge. He has the power to prone into anyone’s mind to read his thoughts.
He knows our secret motives and everything we do. He will punish or reward you for your thoughts and actions. God delights in righteous judgment. You may also be interested in knowing about these Bible verses for law enforcement. We can’t be living in lawlessness. God is the Supreme ruler of everything.
If you are facing injustice, you can use these bible verses about injustice to pray.
1. “Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD understand it fully” (Proverbs 28:5).
2. “Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues with injustice” (Proverbs 16:8).
3. “So the poor have hope, and injustice shuts her mouth” (Job:5:16).
4. “You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; neither shall you testify in court to side with a multitude to pervert justice” (Exodus 23:2).
5. “You shall do no injustice in judgment: you shall not be partial to the poor, nor show favoritism to the great, but you shall judge your neighbor in righteousness” (Leviticus 19:15).
6. “You shall not wrest justice: you shall not respect persons; neither shall you take a bribe; for a bribe does blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous” (Deuteronomy 16:19).
7. “Do not turn me over to my enemies, for false witnesses who want to destroy me testify against me” (Psalms 27:12).
8. “Moreover, the LORD made it known to me and I knew it; Then You showed me their deeds. But I was like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter; And I did not know that they had devised plots against me, saying, “Let us destroy the tree with its fruit, And let us cut him off from the land of the living, That his name is remembered no more.” But, O LORD of hosts, who judges righteously, Who tries the feelings and the heart, Let me see Your vengeance on them, For to You have I committed my cause”(Jeremiah 14:18 – 20).
9. “Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight”(Proverbs 12:22).
Speak Up Against Injustice
The Bible encourages us to speak up against injustice. Don’t sit there and fuel it. God’s eyes are always on the righteous and will take vengeance on their behalf.
10. “No, this is the kind of fasting I want: Free those who are wrongly imprisoned; lighten the burden of those who work for you. Let the oppressed go free, and remove the chains that bind people. Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help.”(Isaiah 58:6 – 7)
11. “Open your mouth, judge righteously, and serve justice to the poor and needy” (Proverbs 31:9).
May the Lord God Be with anyone suffering wrongful conviction and any form of injustice. God is the greatest judge and redeemer for his Children.
Pray for his divine intervention if you have been facing any form of abuse. He will vindicate you from all the conspiracies of your enemies.