Have you ever seen any human without a single problem? No one is exempted –so let this life struggle quotes inspire and motivate you to keep on moving forward. Surely your endeavors will not be in vain.
Welcome to the world of the living filled with pains, struggles, misfortunes, and weird challenges. This same crazy world could be blissful, promising, and super enjoyable like paradise. But in this content, I will take you through some realities of the challenges we are doomed to face. Life struggle quotes, adversity quotes, sadness quotes and likewise highlight the unpleasant situations many of us go through. This become a reminder that, everyone is fighting a battle in life.
In this post I have a collection of life struggle quotes that will open our eyes to the inevitable truths about the pains and suffering attached to our life journeys here on earth.
Bear in mind that, there is no single person who never struggles to afloat in a stormy sea. If you fail to make an effort to conquer your fears, failures, shame, brokenness, etc then you will be swept off by the storm blowing in your life. It’s time to anchor yourself. And I believe these quotes about life struggles will inspire and motivate you to keep moving forward with a positive mindset.
You may take a detour to this trending related 36 quotes about life challenges. Now it’s the time to keep fighting for the good things you dream of. It comes after struggling and moving from the mire to a clean surface.
You are not alone, even the most successful men in our world today have their share of life’s lemons. Keep being hopeful and may these life struggle quotes renew your hope today.
1. “The truth is, we all face hardships of some kind, and you never know the struggles a person is going through. Behind every smile, there’s a story of a personal struggle.” –Adrienne C. Moore
2. “Be thankful for the struggles you go through. They make you stronger and wiser. Don’t let them break you. Let them make you.” –Anonymous
3. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” –Frederick Douglas
4. “For those of you who struggle with guilt regarding self-care, answer this question: What greater gift can you give to those you love than your own wholeness?” –Shannon Tanner
5. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” –Napoleon Hill
6. “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.” –L. Lionel Kendrick
7. “Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don’t you forget: this is your dream.” –Anonymous
8. “We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome.” –R. C. Allen
9. “Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.” –Diane Westlake
10. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.” –Anonymous
11. “There are times when everything is a struggle. When faced with these times I have come close to giving up but I continued to fight through. I may have come out a bit beaten, battered, and tired but I also came out a stronger person.” –Anonymous
12. “The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” –Abraham Lincoln
13. “If you’re not there during my struggle don’t be there during my success in life.” –Anonymous
14. “The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved.” –Samuel Smiles
15. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” –Oprah Winfrey
16. “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times; they can only make you stronger.” –Anonymous
17. “Your personal life your professional life and your creative life are all intertwined. I went through a few very difficult years where I felt like a failure. But it was actually really important for me to go through that. Struggle for me is the most inspirational thing in the world at the end of the day – as long as you treat it that way.” –Skylar Grey
18. “Understand that everybody has their own struggles regardless of whether you can see it or not. Just surround yourself with the people who love you and know you’re not really alone.” –Molly Tarlov
19. “You have come into a hard world. I know of only one easy place in it, and that is the grave.” —Henry Ward Beecher
20. “I feel like dreams are always a little tricky, you know? But if you just push through the struggles and the hard times, it’ll be so worth it in the end because you will be able to get to your dreams.” –Chloe Kim
21. “I wanted to write a book about what it’s like to be 50 and trying to reinvent yourself – that struggle. There are all these books and inspirational speakers talking about being a lifelong learner and it’s so great to reinvent yourself the brand of you. And I wanted to say you know it’s not like that. Its actually really painful.” –Daniel Lyons
22. “To gain strength in our struggles we must have a positive perspective of the principles in the plan of salvation. We must realize that we have a personal Savior whom we can trust and turn to in our times of need.” –L. Lionel Kendrick
23. “Having achieved my own dreams I want to give to kids who are less fortunate and who struggle with everyday obstacles. I want to give them something positive in their lives: support.” –Kristi Yamaguchi
24. “I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That’s why I really try to get my blogs and even myself to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening.” –Daryl Hannah
25. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
26. “Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.” –Anonymous
27. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” –Orison Swett Marden
28. “Life ought to be a struggle of desire toward adventures whose nobility will fertilize the soul.” –Rebecca West
29. “The tiny seed knew that in order to grow, it needed to be dropped in dirt, covered in darkness, and struggle to reach the light.” –Anonymous
30. “Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.” –Amos Bronson Alcott
31. “I am simply trying to struggle through life; trying to do God’s bidding.” –George Lucas
32. “Right now I am trying to be in a place of calm, a place where I can chill out and then handle the chaos of life better. You don’t just get it overnight; you have to work at it. It’s a daily struggle.” –Jackee Harry
33. “We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.” —Winston Churchill
34. “I struggle with insecurities. I struggle with forgiveness. I struggle with letting someone go that did me dirty without vengeance, which is an evil thing.” –Jessie Reyez
35. “I know what hard times are like. I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. I’ve had struggles.” –Draymond Green
36. “I haven’t always had the money rolling in. I’m a character actor; it’s not like I’m Gwyneth Paltrow – so I do have hard times still in my life. And that’s even more why it’s like you know what, I’m not that different from people going through it. I struggle; I look for a better deal at the grocery store.” –Debi Mazar
37. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” –Alex Elle
38. “Don’t let your struggle become your identity.” –Anonymous
39. “Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.” –Chris Hardwick
40. “A chair is a chair. A book is a book. A brick is a brick. You are the exact same person. You can’t change it. You can only change your personality. Strength is in the struggle. To motivate others to inspire themselves.” –Anonymous
41. “Happiness is different from pleasure. Happiness has something to do with struggling and enduring and accomplishing.” –George A. Sheehan
42. “Kindness is a wonderful way to let another struggling soul know that there is still love in this world.” –Anonymous
43. “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.” –Seneca
44. “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”
—Frank A. Clark
45. “I believe there are more urgent and honorable occupations than the incomparable waste of time we call suffering.” —Colette
I am hopeful this piece of content about life struggle quotes has inspired you enough to keep on soaring like an eagle. In the long run you will fly high above the clouds with joy.