Are you searching for John Hagee scriptures? Here are several verses from the Bible that often reflects on Hagee’s sermons and devotionals.
The world has already seen great and powerful televangelists; They’ve managed to win the hearts of thousands of people to Christ Jesus. In this post, I would like to share with you some John Hagee healing Scriptures. Before that let’s get to know something little from his biography.
This post contains my affiliate links to the Amazon store. I earn commission from qualified purchases at no extra cost on your side.
Who Is John Hagee?
John Hagee is an American pastor and televangelist who founded John Hagee Ministries. He was born on April 12, 1940. He is 82 years old as of December 2022. Hagee’s ministry telecasts Christian programs throughout the United States and Canada.
He is well known for his powerful healing sermons and devotional messages from the scriptures.
In addition to his ministries, he also holds the position as the founder of the Christian-Zionist organization Christians United for Israel. He holds strong political views which have made him receive a lot of backlashes.
John Hagee Healing Scriptures
By talking about John Hagee’s Healing scriptures, I am inclined to share with you some notable Bible verses that he often use in delivering sermons and devotionals about healing.
Why not grab one of his healing books from Amazon and read it on daily basis? Especially when you are in dire need of God’s supernatural touch. Use this link to John Hagee’s healing books collection.
It is my greatest hope that they will inspire you to stay faithful to God because He is the same God who heals, restores, raises the dead and performs marvelous miracles. Use these scriptures to beef up your faith and desire to receive healing and good health from the Lord.
1. “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” (Matthew 10:8)
2. “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.” (Luke 4:18)
3. “On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.” (Matthew 9:12)
4. “Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’” (Luke 10:9)
5. “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)
6. “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” (Mark 9:23)
7. “On a Sabbath Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues, and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all. When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.” Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God. Indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, the synagogue leader said to the people, “There are six days for work. So come and be healed on those days, not on the Sabbath.” The Lord answered him, “You hypocrites! Doesn’t each of you on the Sabbath untie your ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water? Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?” When he said this, all his opponents were humiliated, but the people were delighted with all the wonderful things he was doing.” (Luke 13:10-17)
8. “See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of My hand.” (Deuteronomy 32:39)
9. “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord.’” (2 Kings 20:5)
10. “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” (James 5:16)
11. “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
12. “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” (1 Peter 2:24)
13. “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
14. “But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.” (Malachi 4:2)
15. “Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’” (Luke 10:9)
16. “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
17. “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” (Proverbs 17:22)
18. “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” (James 5:14-15)
19. “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.” (Mark 10:52)
20. “My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.” (Proverbs 4:20-22)
21. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” (Psalm 147:3)
22. “Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.” (Luke 8:50)
23. “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” (Matthew 10:8)
John Hagee has been seen using several of these scriptures in his sermons. You may use them as the bases of your hope for healing and good health through the power of God.
But remember that, without faith, you would hardly receive answers to your prayers. So have faith and be healed in Jesus’ name!
24. “On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.” (Matthew 9:12)
25. “So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless.” (Ecclesiastes 11:10)
26. “Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” (Proverbs 3:7-8)
27. “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.” (Proverbs 13:12)
28. “For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” (1 Timothy 4:8)
29. “Proverbs 16:24 – Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” (Proverbs 16:24)
30. “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
31. “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” (Matthew 10:8)
32. “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” (3 John 1:2)
33. “Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.” (Jeremiah 33:6)
34. “Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.” (Exodus 23:25)
35. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)
Finally, I recommend having some of John Hagee’s healing scripture books by your side. And you can purchase a couple of them such as Power to heal, Scripture confession for healing, Christ the healer etc, via my this Amazon link: John Hagee Healing Books.
As you choose to find some John Hagee healing scriptures, you can use these 35 as your prayer points to communicate with God about your desire to see His magnificent power working through you or those you pray for. Stay blessed!