Do you know that God wants you to live according to his instructions and salvation plan?. By reading Bible verses about life and its purpose, you would better understand how to live for Him only.
God is the maker and the sustainer of life. You were made in His own image. And being a living soul, you are purposed to live a fruitful life. The best resources that can guide you throughout your entire lifespan are Bible verses about life, together with his salvation plan.
The word of God contains everything you need to yield good fruits. The brevity of life should always remind us that, without God we are nothing.
Life itself is very complex but you can make it simple by feeding on Bible verses about life. Interestingly, King Solomon said the life we are living in now is meaningless. And I believe most of us will agree with him.
In view of that, I have listed a number of Biblical verses about life to help you put up a lifestyle that will glorify God and make Him bless you.
God constantly reminds us that we are mere dust, and so we must solely rely on him for strength, protection, good health, wisdom, success, prosperity, salvation, and all the help we need.
This journey we are all undertaking is full of unpredictable moments. And whatever the case is; there will be good times and bad times.
But in all, we must be grateful and steadfast in the Lord. Just acknowledge the fact that there is a time for everything happening under the sun.
Remember that tomorrow is not promised to anyone. It is by his grace that we live. He has the power to build and destroy any creature’s life at any point in time. Everything that has a beginning has an end. May your life, therefore, end well with you through Christ Jesus.
“You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, along with all their multitude of stars, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You impart life to them all, and the multitudes of heaven worship you” (Nehemiah 9:6).
25 Powerful Verses To Help You Become Fruitful
Now get ready to learn about some of the eye-opening Bible verses about life. Take a good look at them; they are full of wisdom!. The last verse(#26) is my favorite).
1. “The LORD God formed the man from the soil of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being” (Genesis 2:7).
2. “in whose hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all the human race” (Job 12:10).
3. “Take note of my brief lifespan! Why do you make all people so mortal? No man can live on without experiencing death, or deliver his life from the power of Sheol” (Psalms 89:47 – 48).
4. “The LORD both kills and gives life; he brings down to the grave and raises up” (1 Samuel 2:6).
5. “For he knows what we are made of; he realizes we are made of clay. A person’s life is like grass. Like a flower in the field it flourishes, but when the hot wind blows by, it disappears, and one can no longer even spot the place where it once grew. But the LORD continually shows loyal love to his faithful followers, and is faithful to their descendants” (Psalms 103:15 – 17).
6. “Be free from the love of money and pleased with the things which you have; for he himself has said, I will be with you at all times. So that we say with a good heart, The Lord is my helper; I will have no fear: what is man able to do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5 – 6).
7. “If you follow my instructions by obeying my rules and regulations, just as your father David did, then I will grant you long life” (1 Kings 3:14).
8. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love its use will eat its fruit” (Proverbs 18:21).
9. “I maintain a pure lifestyle, so I can appear before your altar, O LORD, to give you thanks, and to tell about all your amazing deeds” (Psalms 26:6-7).
10. “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what does it benefit a person if he gains the whole world but forfeits his life? Or what can a person give in exchange for his life?” (Matthew 16:25 – 26).
11. “He is the one who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, who delivers your life from the Pit, who crowns you with his loyal love and compassion, who satisfies your life with good things, so your youth is renewed like an eagle’s” (Psalms 103:5).
12. “Listen, my child, and accept my words, so that the years of your life will be many. I will guide you in the way of wisdom and I will lead you in upright paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered, and when you run, you will not stumble” (Proverbs 4:10-12).
13. “But as for you, if you warn the wicked and he does not turn from his wicked deed and from his wicked lifestyle, he will die for his iniquity but you will have saved your own life” (Ezekial 3:19).
14. “Does not humanity have hard service on earth? Are not their days also like the days of a hired man?” (Job 7:1).
15. “Man, born of woman, lives but a few days, and they are full of trouble” (Job 14:1).
16. “And if he rescued Lot, a righteous man in anguish over the debauched lifestyle of lawless men, (or while he lived among them day after day, that righteous man was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard) if so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from their trials, and to reserve the unrighteous for punishment at the day of judgment” (2 Peter 2:7 – 9).
17. “But we command you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to keep away from any brother who lives an undisciplined life and not according to the tradition they received from us” (2 Thessalonian 3:6).
18. “Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).
19. “But whoever drinks some of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again, but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up to eternal life.” (John 4:14).
20. “Therefore we do not despair, but even if our physical body is wearing away, our inner person is being renewed day by day. For our momentary, light suffering is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal” (2 Corinthians 4:16 – 18).
21. “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession” (1 Timothy 6:12).
22. “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live even if he dies, and the one who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11: 25 -26).
23. “Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God – what is good and well-pleasing and perfect” (Romans 12:22).
24. “I will certainly save you. You will not fall victim to violence. You will escape with your life because you trust in me. I, the LORD, affirm it!” (Jeremiah 39:18).
Enjoying Life To The Fullest
Yes, the last Bible verse here about life is my favorite. This is a piece of golden advice for the youths of this generation. There are many different ways people are enjoying life. But in all, we must acknowledge the instructions from God.
25. “The Spirit is the one who gives life; human nature is of no help! The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life” (John 6:63).
26. “Rejoice, young man, while you are young, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth. Follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes, but know that God will judge your motives and actions. Banish emotional stress from your mind. and put away pain from your body; for youth and the prime of life are fleeting ” (Ecclesiastics 11:9 – 10).
Thank you for reading through these Bible verses about life. And I hope you have learned valuable lessons from them. May God be your helper and protector and source of everything throughout your life. Stay blessed. Amen!.