Whenever Christians search for Bible verses to be thankful to God; then they understand the many ways God has been helpful to them. Even in our worse days, he never leaves us alone. So learn how to thank God in every situation
Each day has its own story. And anytime we wake up from bed in the morning; we must acknowledge that as a miracle. It shows how much we have been enjoying God’s grace without paying a dime. You may, therefore, need to look out for Bible verses to be thankful for the very breath you have and every little thing in your life.
Appreciating how far you have reached in life glorifies God. Because he has done a lot for you. Thank him for both the seen and unseen blessings he has bestowed on you. Have you thanked God for waking you up today?.
Not everyone got the opportunity to wake up from bed this morning. It’s just by the grace so thank God. There is no need to worry about what tomorrow will bring because we Christians serve God of today, tomorrow, yesterday, and beyond.
In this post, I have a couple of Bible verses that will guide you to be thankful to God for everything he has done for you. It is by being grateful for what you have that will make God bless you more. You specifically have to feed on Bible verses to be grateful to God and make it a habitual practice.
So thankfulness to God shouldn’t be a thing any Christian should forget. You ought to know what the Lord has done for you and thank him for that.
Even we say “thank you” to a fellow being for doing something for us. Why not the one who gives you breath and all the most important things in life?. The Psalmist constantly gave thanks to the Lord because He did a lot for him. We can learn from some of his thanksgiving messages to the Lord.
Even we must be thankful to God anytime we get something to eat. You have no idea how God makes plants grow.
“And you will have food enough and be full, praising the Lord your God for the good land he has given you” (Deuteronomy 8:10).
In Everything, Be Thankful To The Lord
Whether it is a good day or bad day for you, the Bible instructs us to give thanks to the Lord. Sometimes our plans may fail, the unexpected may happen but in all things, we ought to be thankful. Because God had said; in every situation he works out for the good for those who love him.
“In everything give thanks. For this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
You did not get what you want doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be thankful. And there is no need to wait until you get what you want in life before you give thanks to the Lord.
You can’t be worshipping God based on conditions. That would not help you see His glory. He always deserves to be praised and worship because his love for us is unconditional.
Get back to the scriptures, feed yourself with some of the Bible verses that can show you how to be thankful to God.
Selected Bible Verses To Be Thankful To The Lord
It would be unwise to say you don’t know what the Lord has done for you that he deserves your gratitude. He spins the earth in orbit, waters the plants to grow, provides you with oxygen, protects you from the snare of the enemy, etc.
1. “So now my heart will sing to you and not be silent; O LORD my God, I will always give thanks to you” (Psalms 30:12).
2. “Why are you depressed, O my soul? Why are you upset? Wait for God! For I will again give thanks to my God for his saving intervention” (Psalms 42:5).
3. “When Daniel realized that a written decree had been issued, he entered his home, where the windows in his upper room opened toward Jerusalem. Three times daily he was kneeling and offering prayers and thanks to his God just as he had been accustomed to do previously” (Daniel 6:10).
4. “But thanks be to God who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and who makes known through us the fragrance that consists of the knowledge of him in every place” (2 Corinthians 2:14).
5. “You will be enriched in every way so that you may be generous on every occasion, which is producing through us thanksgiving to God” (2 Corinthians 9:11).
6. “Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6).
7. “In everything give thanks. For this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18
8. “I am thankful to God, whom I have served with a clear conscience as my ancestors did, when I remember you in my prayers as I do constantly night and day” (2 Timothy 1:3).
9. “… rooted and built up in him and firm in your faith just as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness” (Colossians 2:7).
10. “with these words: “We give you thanks, Lord God, the All-Powerful, the one who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun to reign” (Revelation 11:17).
11. “For all these things are for your sake, so that the grace that is including more and more people may cause thanksgiving to increase to the glory of God. Therefore we do not despair, but even if our physical body is wearing away, our inner person is being renewed day by day” (2 Corinthians 4:15-16).
12. “But thanks be to God that though you were slaves to sin, you obeyed from the heart that pattern of teaching you were entrusted to” (Romans 6:17).
13. “Free me from prison, that I may give thanks to your name. Because of me the godly will assemble, for you will vindicate me” (Psalms 142:7).
14. “Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his loyal love endures!” (Psalms 136:26).
15. “Certainly the godly will give thanks to your name; the morally upright will live in your presence” (Pslams 140:13.
Thanks for reading. Yes, I’m grateful to have you here. And I hope these 15 Bible verses to be thankful to God has been helpful to you. Stay blessed and don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones.