There is too much noise in our world today. Nobody seems to care because it’s so hard for people to demonstrate love. Hatred is disrupting and tearing us apart. Why not appease your troubled soul with peaceful mind Bible verses?
Since we have just started a new year — let me share with you a number of peaceful mind Bible verses that will bring happiness into your life. There is nothing beautiful than living in peace, even if there is no money. It is priceless, let it be one of your top priorities.
My boss used to say money doesn’t guarantee a better life; it is the “peace” that can do that. I can’t agree anymore.
Human beings are unpredictable creatures. The hearts of men have been corrupted with Devilish thoughts. Even if you are not ready for a drama; they will bring it on. Where can we find our true peace then?.
Now, before I share with you peaceful mind Bible verses, let’s take a look at something…
World leaders have been grasping for peace for long but the challenges keep up cropping up; leaving them in suffocation.
“Now when they are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction comes on them, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will surely not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in the darkness for the day to overtake” (1 Timothy 5:3-4).
The world is full of mad guys and so it’s so had to send peace to their doorsteps. For Christians, we ought to live in peace all the time through Christ Jesus. You know why? Because He is the Prince Of Peace. You may be equally interested in reading my article: “We want peace not what the world gives.”
Let me tell you the truth. No one can bring absolute peace into our world. Only God can do that. The time is fast approaching to weed out all the bad guys through His fierce anger.
“Everyone must be committed in the matter of peace, to do everything that they can…Peace is the language we must speak.” — Pope Francis.
I do agree with the Pope on this one. Let it begin in our various homes. If you have been facing the challenge of hatred, conflicts, conspiracies… without any peace, I recommend reading this.
10 Peaceful Mind Bible Verses
I believe these selected peaceful mind verses would help you understand how God cherishes a life full of peace, love, and understanding. On the contrary, Satan loves to see conflicts, anger, war. You know why? Because he is the father of confusion.
1. Fairness will produce peace and result in lasting security. My people will live in peaceful settlements, in secure homes, and in safe, quiet places. Even if the forest is destroyed and the city is annihilated (Isaiah 32:17-19).
2. How delightful it is to see approaching over the mountains the feet of a messenger who announces peace, a messenger who brings good news, who announces deliverance, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns (Isaiah 52:7).
3. Those who live uprightly enter a place of peace; they rest on their beds (Isaiah 57:2).
4. I will make a covenant of peace with them and will rid the land of wild beasts, so that they can live securely in the wilderness and even sleep in the woods (Ezekial 34:25).
5. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all people. Do not avenge yourselves, dear friends, but give place to God’s wrath, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay,” says the Lord (Romans 12:18-19).
6. Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice, set things right, be encouraged, agree with one another, live in peace, and the God of love and peace will be with you (2 Corinthians 13:11).
7. You must not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the children of your people, but you must love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD (Leviticus 19:8).
8. Enjoy life with your beloved wife during all the days of your fleeting life that God has given you on earth during all your fleeting days; for that is your reward in life and in your burdensome work on earth (Ecclesiastics 9:9).
9. I will lie down and sleep peacefully, for you, LORD, make me safe and secure (Psalms 8:4)
10. …but you rise up as an enemy against my people. You steal a robe from a friend, from those who pass by peacefully as if returning from war.
You wrongly evict widows among my people from their cherished homes. You defraud their children of their prized inheritance.
But you are the ones who will be forced to leave! For this land is not secure! Sin will thoroughly destroy it (Micah 2:8-10).
It is obvious from the above peaceful mind Bible Verses that frown o any act that brings confusion. Anger, hatred, covetousness, genocide, suppression, war, etc are some of the potential weapons the Devil use to destroy mankind.