Who can advise and speak wisdom better than the Word of God? Look nowhere other than these Bible verses for youth. Obedience to God in life itself is rewarding. Millennials especially — have to rely on God’s direction for every decision.
The real challenging life stage is when someone is young, active, and riped enough to take responsibility: I’m talking about the youthful stage. The Bible places much emphasis on this phase of life because it is very crucial. In view of that, there are many available Bible verses for youth today. You ought to take yourself through rigorous divine discipline as a child of God; for the flesh is always fighting against the Spirit.
The Psalmist, Job, Apostle Paul, King Solomon, and others reminded us to be productive, loving, and God-fearing. This is one of the secrets to a long life.
Here, I have gathered some inspiring Bible verses for the youth. These verses give varied advice on how to live life wisely as a young man.
Just like in the days of Socrates (5th century BCE), who seriously advocated for morality, respect, love, and the void of lawlessness.
He believed he was sent from God to better the society of Athens. His philosophy, therefore, had a great influence on the youth.
Today, the Word of God is calling our young generation to be mindful of the pleasures of life.
Let every young man store Bible verses about youth deep inside his heart.
May we prioritize “God-fearing life.”
You shouldn’t allow your youthfulness, beauty, strength, and knowledge to draw you away from God. Now get ready for true wisdom.
Inspirational Bible Verses For Youth
May these Bible verses about youth be a blessing to our young generation. Never forget that your days are numbered and as a matter of fact, you will account for everything you do under the sun. Before you read these youth Bible verses, I think you may also be interested in reading about these verses about children.
1. “Rejoice, young man, while you are young, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth. Follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes, but know that God will judge your motives and actions.” (Ecclesiastes 11:9)
2. “You do not know about tomorrow. What is your life like? For you are a puff of smoke that appears for a short time and then vanishes.” (James 4:14)
3. “If anyone thinks he is acting inappropriately toward his virgin, if she is past the bloom of youth and it seems necessary, he should do what he wishes; he does not sin. Let them marry.” (1 Corinthians 7:36)
4. “No one who has even a small portion of the Spirit in him does this. What did our ancestor do when seeking a child from God? Be attentive, then, to your own spirit, for one should not be disloyal to the wife he took in his youth.”(Malachai 2:15)
5. “Now all the Jews know the way I lived from my youth, spending my life from the beginning among my own people and in Jerusalem. They know, because they have known me from time past, if they are willing to testify, that according to the strictest party of our religion, I lived as a Pharisee.” (Acts 26:4)
6. “But keep away from youthful passions, and pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love, and peace, in company with others who call on the Lord from a pure heart.” (2 Timothy 2:22)
7. “Yes, sons are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Sons born during one’s youth are like arrows in a warrior’s hand.” (Psalms 127:3 – 4)
8. “And with all your abominable practices and prostitution you did not remember the days of your youth when you were naked and bare, kicking around in your blood.” (Ezekiel 16:43)
9. “Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish a lasting covenant with you” (Ezekiel 43:60)
10. “If someone pampers his servant from youth, he will be a weakling in the end.” (Proverbs 29:21)
11. “Since my youth they have often attacked me, but they have not defeated me.” (Psalms 129:2)
12. “A poor but wise youth is better than an old and foolish king who no longer knows how to receive advice.” (Ecclesiastes 4:13)
13. “Banish emotional stress from your mind. and put away pain from your body; for youth and the prime of life are fleeting.” (Ecclesiastes 11:10)
14. “So remember your Creator in the days of your youth – before the difficult days come, and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no pleasure in them” (Ecclesiastes 12:1)
15. “Even youths get tired and weary; even strong young men clumsily stumble. But those who wait for the LORD’s help find renewed strength; they rise up as if they had eagles’ wings, they run without growing weary, they walk without getting tired.” (Isaiah 40:30 – 31)
16. “Do not hold against me the sins of my youth or my rebellious acts! Because you are faithful to me, extend to me your favor, O LORD!” (Psalms 25:7)
17. “It is not our custom here,” Laban replied, “to give the younger daughter in marriage before the firstborn.” (Genesis 29:26)
18. “He is the one who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, who delivers your life from the Pit, who crowns you with his loyal love and compassion, who satisfies your life with good things, so your youth is renewed like an eagle’s.” (Psalms 103:3 – 5)
19. “Encourage younger men likewise to be self-controlled, showing yourself to be an example of good works in every way. In your teaching show integrity, dignity, and a sound message that cannot be criticized, so that any opponent will be at a loss, because he has nothing evil to say about us.” (Titus 2:6 – 8)
20. “Honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 19:19)
21. “But from my youth I raised the orphan like a father, and from my mother’s womb I guided the widow!” (Job 31:18)
22. “He went up from there to Bethel. As he was going up by the way, some youths came out of the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldy. Go up, you baldhead.” (2 Kings 2:23)
23. “Do not be deceived. God will not be made a fool. For a person will reap what he sows” (Galatians 6:7)
24. “So I want younger women to marry, raise children, and manage a household, in order to give the adversary no opportunity to vilify us.” (1 Timothy 5:14)
25. “You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’ The man replied, “I have wholeheartedly obeyed all these laws since my youth.” (Luke 18:20 -21)
26. “The LORD is good to those who trust in him, to the one who seeks him. It is good to wait patiently for deliverance from the LORD. It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.” (Lamentations 3:25 – 27)
27. “Look at the birds in the sky: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you more valuable than they are?” (Matthew 6:26)
28. “Because you did not remember the days of your youth and have enraged me with all these deeds, I hereby repay you for what you have done, declares the Sovereign LORD. Have you not engaged in prostitution on top of all your other abominable practices?” (Ezekiel 16:43)
29. “The godless at heart nourish anger, they do not cry out even when he binds them. They die in their youth, and their life ends among the male cultic prostitutes.” (Job 36:13 – 14)
30. “How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.” (Psalms 119:9)
The admonition to Avoid the Wiles of the Adulteress
Here comes a piece of advice from the Bible to the youth: A stage full of energy and pleasure. Fornication or immorality has been the Devil’s greatest weapon of destruction. It’s easy to fall into the crafty devices of the Devil if you are a young man.
King Solomon wrote:
“And I saw among the naive – I discerned among the youths – a young man who lacked wisdom.
He was passing by the street near her corner, making his way along the road to her house in the twilight, the evening, in the dark of the night.
Suddenly a woman came out to meet him! She was dressed like a prostitute and with secret intent. (She is loud and rebellious, she does not remain at home – at one time outside, at another in the wide plazas, and by every corner she lies in wait.)
So she grabbed him and kissed him, and with a bold expression she said to him,
“I have fresh meat at home; today I have fulfilled my vows! That is why I came out to meet you, to look for you, and I found you! I have spread my bed with elegant coverings, with richly colored fabric from Egypt.
I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Come, let’s drink deeply of lovemaking until morning, let’s delight ourselves with sexual intercourse. For my husband is not at home; he has gone on a journey of some distance.
He has taken a bag of money with him; he will not return until the end of the month.” She persuaded him with persuasive words; with her smooth talk she compelled him.
Suddenly he went after her like an ox that goes to the slaughter, like a stag prancing into a trapper’s snare till an arrow pierces his liver – like a bird hurrying into a trap, and he does not know that it will cost him his life.
So now, sons, listen to me, and pay attention to the words I speak.
Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways – do not wander into her pathways; for she has brought down many fatally wounded, and all those she has slain are many.
Her house is the way to the grave, going down to the chambers of death.” (Proverbs 7:7 – 27)
Thank you for reading through. There is a saying that “a word to a wise is enough.”
If you are in your youthful stage, take these Bible verses about youth seriously and life would be favorable to you through the grace of God.