Effort is needed in almost everything we do expect may be aging. Success, happiness, freedom, peace, etc all require some action. Be prepared to take the right step in the right direction through these quotes on efforts.
Efforts in the right direction could cause a tremendous change in life. As humans, we are tasked to move, grow, change, adapt and create the things we desire most. We have so many responsibilities and they all come at a cost. I believe simple quotes on efforts can even fuel you with constant energy to keep you going forward for the gold. If you need it, go for it through the right process.
Today, our inspirational message is being taken from quotes on effort. Why? Like what the physics world would say; effort is needed to move a load. Interestingly, you need to take action before you can achieve something.
As I go through the quotes about efforts listed here, I feel inspired to keep on doing my best towards my lofty goals. One reads with these inspiring words:
“The sun rose slowly as if it wasn’t sure it was worth all the effort.”
So as you find reading this post, be inspired in every little effort you are making to create a positive change in your life or the lives of others. Success is worth the effort, happiness, freedom, and all the good things you could think about worth the effort.
To the Christian, you can say “I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.” Apostle Paul said this when life was being tough for him. The strength we, therefore, need to make wise decisions and greater accomplishments come from God.
30 Quotes On Efforts
Now take a look at this collection of efforts quotes and be inspired to try doing your best in all your future endeavors or whatever goals set before you.
You can’t automate life and see progress. The lazybones would wish for that. But reality speaks a different language that needs to be understood by real people. Get ready to reason, sweat, and endure all the challenges.
1. “Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere.”
2. “Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.”
3. “God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.”
4. “An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves.”
—Lydia M. Child
5. “Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations.”
6. “Developing skills is as important as training. A larger effort is needed to create a skilled.d workforce with employment potential.”
7. “Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be.”
8. “Success is a ladder you cannot climb with your hands in your pockets.”
9. “All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.”
10. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt
11. “The bitter and the sweet come from the outside, the hard from within, from one’s own efforts.”
12. “Whatever we accomplish is due to the combined effort.”
—Walt Disney Company
13. “Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood, and tears and effort in the gym every day.”
14. “Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves.”
15. “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.”
16. “Discovering the truth about ourselves is a lifetime’s work, but it’s worth the effort.”
17. “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.”
18. “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.”
19. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”
20. “The sun rose slowly as if it wasn’t sure it was worth all the effort.”
21. “The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.”
22. “Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.”
23. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.”
—John Fitzgerald Kennedy
24. “No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.”
25. “Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.”
26. “When things begin to get so hard and I’m finding it difficult to stay positive, I just kneel and pray, then hope it gets better. It usually does.” — Unknown
27. “It will get harder before it gets easier. You just need to make it through the hard stuff first, and know that one day it will get better for good.” — Unknown
28. “Though these young men unhappily fail to understand that the sacrifice of life is, in many cases, the easiest of all sacrifices, and that to sacrifice, for instance, five or six years of their seething youth to hard and tedious study, if only to multiply tenfold their powers of serving the truth and the cause they have set before them as their goal–such a sacrifice is utterly beyond the strength of many of them.”
—Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
29. “Focused action and continuous efforts are the key to getting what you really want in life.” — Unknown
30. “The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.”
Thanks for going through it. Did you find any favorite effort quotes? You can share with me in the comment box. Keep going and never give up!