That feeling of anxiousness stealing away your happiness, hope and success could be a thing of the past. It is time Christians beef up their faith with Bible verses about fear. Eliminate all your worries now
When the unexpected strikes, most Christians are left with intense pains and grievances. It is so hard to overcome situations that challenge the Christian faith. It is time you figure out what Bible verses about fear can do for you.
Once in a while, you would feel stressed up or face the awful feeling of depression. For whatever reason that steals your hopes, happiness and makes you vulnerable to more attacks from the enemy; you would need to feed on Bible verses about fear.
Know exactly how you can cope with the pain and maintain a beautiful smile before you fully become relieved.
Often I try to remind my readers that fear is not real. It only resides in the brain. I don’t mean it is wrong to experience the presence of fear in your life but you must drive it out before it does you any harm.
If there should be anything or anyone you should be afraid of then it should be God. As the Bible has said the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
There are many ways anyone can deal with fear. From medical help to that of motivational messages. But for a more powerful relief, we must seek the help of the mighty healer who blows out any affliction outright.
I would, therefore, like us to focus on Bible verses about fear and how we can channel it into our lives for miraculous results. If you need verses that solely talks about encouragement, click here.
It’s very normal to experience the feeling of fear. It gripped Job when afflicted with pains:
“For the thing which I fear comes on me, That which I am afraid of comes to me.
I am not at ease, neither am I quiet, neither do I have rest; but trouble comes” (Job 3:25-26).
Look the Devil grows in strength anytime you lose faith in God because of an unpleasant situation happening in your life. Your weakness is the Devil’s strength and your strength is his weakness.
Just like anyone who hates to see you happy. An enemy rejoices when he sees you sobering, failing and in trouble. There is one best solution.
As you find yourself reading this piece of content; you would be inspired to stay strong in any stressful situation. The motivational speaker nor the psychologist can’t give you any solution better than reading and relying on Bible verses about fear which gives your spirit the strength to be an overcomer.
What Is God’s Concern About Your Fearful Nightmares?
The one who made you has better plans to make you happy. He has no interest in the suffering and pains of his Children. This is the more reason why the Bible used this phrase: “Do not be afraid” 365 times.
Meaning God is fully aware that you would go through a lot of challenges. But that wouldn’t consume you if you place your hope in Him. Why would you even worry about life itself?.
It could be that — that thing stressing you up is testing your faith, strength, and willingness to reach your visions in life. You may have such a lofty goal but there would be hurdles you need not be afraid of.
Selected Bible Verses About Fear For Christian Believers
Now let me share with you a number of verses that prove that; Indeed God doesn’t want you to be afraid of anything.
1. “He said: “Pay attention, all you people of Judah, residents of Jerusalem, and King Jehoshaphat! This is what the LORD says to you: ‘Don’t be afraid and don’t panic because of this huge army! For the battle is not yours, but God’s” (2 Corinthians 20:15).
2. “Be strong and courageous! Do not fear or tremble before them, for the LORD your God is the one who is going with you. He will not fail you or abandon you!” (Deuteronomy 31:6).
3. “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me” (Psalms 23:4).
4. “It is the Lord who goes before you; he will be with you, he will not take away his help from you or give you up: so have no fear” (Deuteronomy 31:8).
5. “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).
6. “But I would strengthen you with my words; comfort from my lips would bring you relief” (Job:16:5).
7. “I pray that according to the wealth of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner person” (Ephesians 3:16).
8 “And he said to them, “Why are you cowardly? Do you still not have faith?” (Mathew 4:40)
9. “Therefore keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will be just as I have been told” (Acts 27:25).
10. “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Isn’t there more to life than food and more to the body than clothing?” ( Matthew 6:25).
11. “How long must I worry, and suffer in broad daylight? How long will my enemy gloat over me? Look at me! Answer me, O LORD my God! Revive me, or else I will die!” (Psalms 13:2).
12. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, for I myself will help you,’ declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.” (Isaiah 41:13-14)
So that is it. There are a lot more Bible verses about a few but I hope the above has been greatly helpful for you. Stay blessed and motivated all the time.
If you truly believe in God, then he will cast out all your fears. There is nothing too hard for Him. Pray over anything plunging you into painful situations and have faith. And don’t forget perfect love cast out fear (1 John 4:18). Stay blessed!.