When you find yourself in an awkward situation— just relax and look out for Bible verses for pursuing a new beginning. You are having 24 hours a day; make the best out of life anytime you wake up from bed. Christians have no excuse for not knowing about the future plans our Lord Christ Jesus has for us.
Before you jump to the bible verses about new beginnings I would urge you to read through the Biblical lessons you need to keep in mind from this post.
Understand the simple fact that your past life is gone; just as yesterday is gone. It is time to enjoy a new life in a new day. The Bible says: Forget about the past — it is dead and gone.
Assuming you survived the rage of a hurricane or tornado. You have lost everything; making you look devastated and hopeless. Don’t worry… that situation is only temporal. There are many ways you can live a new life and feel happy.
Often we look out for redemption from the sufferings and pains people and situations cause us. It is all about responding positively to all the challenges coming your way.
Today I would like to share with you Bible verses about new beginnings and its benefits. So far as the sun constantly give us new mornings — we ought to look fresh; void of all the negativities, pains, and sorrows.
Why Would Anyone Think Of Bible Verses About New Beginnings?
I once published an article about how to start a new life. This time around it is about Bible verses for new beginnings. We are going more scriptural.
Ironically there is nothing new under the sun yet we find ourselves in situations that require a fresh beginning. It is not a bad thing to start over. Yes! it is not too late to live a new life.
The Bible has a lot of verses that encourage Christian believers to trust in God’s love, kindness, promises, and plans.
As you read this post I presume there is something worrisome happening in your life. If you let go of your past that has nothing to do with your present life: Success and happiness will be your portion.
Maybe you just came out of a broken relationship and so you are in need of Bible verses about new beginnings. Is that not an interesting feeling to thirst for Biblical guidance?. God is able to mend broken hearts.
Some may have just relocated to new environments and so needs Biblical insight to continue his/her life with fresh ideas. It is a praiseworthy idea to seek God’s will for your life. How will you treat your neighbor? How would you treat your enemies? And how would you treat strangers? Apparently, the Bible expects you to treat them good. Yes, the Bible says love your enemies. And don’t forget the story of the good Samaritan.
As we all know; being a Christian is not for sissies. You will face a whole lot of painful challenges. God allows temptations to come on our way but he never leaves our side. Consider the pathetic story of Job. He was filthy rich but within a blink of an eye; everything he owned vanished.
His unwavering faith in God made him regain everything he lost in double folds. If you are facing trials; I encourage you to read bible verses about faith. And soon you will start enjoying new and blissful beginnings.
Selected Bible Verses About New Beginning For All Christians
1. “Now I beg you, dear lady, not as though I wrote to you a new commandment, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another” (2 John 1:5).
2. “Yes, the LORD has this to say to the people of Judah and Jerusalem: “Like a farmer breaking up hard unplowed ground, you must break your rebellious will and make a new beginning; just as a farmer must clear away thorns lest the seed is wasted, you must get rid of the sin that is ruining your lives” (Jeremiah 4:3).
3. “They are new every morning; great is your good faith” (Lamentations 3:23).
4. ” But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31).
5. ” Look, I have made you into a new sharp threshing instrument with teeth. You will thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and will make the hills like chaff” (Isaiah 41:15).
6. “O LORD, teach me how you want me to live! Then I will obey your commands. Make me wholeheartedly committed to you!” (Psalms 86:11).
7. “Praise the LORD, O my soul! With all that is within me, praise his holy name!. Praise the LORD, O my soul! Do not forget all his kind deeds!. He is the one who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, who delivers your life from the Pit, who crowns you with his loyal love and compassion, who satisfies your life with good things, so your youth is renewed like an eagle’s” (Psalms 103:1-5)
8. “Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth: In the age when all things are renewed, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel” (Matthew 19:29).
9. “Men, why are you doing these things? We too are men, with human natures just like you! We are proclaiming the good news to you so that you should turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and everything that is in them” (Matthew 14:15).
10. ” But now we have been released from the law, because we have died to what controlled us, so that we may serve in the new life of the Spirit and not under the old written code” (Romans 7:6).
I believe these Bible verses about new beginnings has been helpful to you. Your comments and contributions are welcomed. Don’t forget to share with fellow Christians around you. Stay Blessed!.