Patience does not cost a dime. Those who have it enjoy its fruits at the end of their perseverance. The right time will bring you what you have been waiting for. Trust God.
Do you ever feel anxious about anything?. Just be cool and feed on patience verses in the Bible as soon as possible. God is telling you to wait and trust his timing. He knows what is best for you and when is the best moment to have exactly what you have been craving for.
Surely, those who wait upon the Lord will fly like an eagle. They will never get weary nor tired. When God tells you to wait it means he is preparing something better for you.
Recently, I have been publishing on the importance of patience. If you have faith, then nothing should scare you. Know why you should take your time in executing your dreams. Patience produces a quality result.
What Is Bothering you?. It is about unemployment? waiting for Mr. right/Mrs. Right? job issues? etc.
Christians have no excuse for doing things on their own whiles they put God’s perfect plans and timing aside. You would likely fail. Go back to the scriptures, read about patience verses in the Bible, such as what am about to share with you.
Don’t do things in your own way and expect God to be your helper. If you fail to trust him, your prayers would go unanswered. If you fail to exercise patience you would run into trouble just like disobeying the traffic light whiles the red light is on.
Things To Remember
If you know or believe you deserve the job, promotion, marriage etc. keep calm with a positive mindset. You need not stay dormant whiles you exercise patience. Work hard, pray, read patience verses in the Bible to strengthen yourself. You can gain inspiration from parables from the Bible as well.
A very good example is the “Prodigal Son and his compassionate father.” This son failed to exercise patience to stay with his wealthy father… He wandered far way and lost everything given to him.
In fact, it pays to wait if you know you deserve the crown. God will raise you up high above your enemies. I recommend reading this article: “The reward of patience and honesty.” Yes! you deserve to be rewarded for your patience.
Patience Verses In The Bible To Help You Stay Calm
Below are selected patience verses in the Bible that depicts God’s expectations for his Children in times of anxieties or any kind of challenges.
1. “LORD, be merciful to us! We wait for you. Give us strength each morning! Deliver us when distress comes.” (Isaiah 33:2)
2. “Do not say, “I will pay back evil!” Wait for the LORD, so that he may vindicate you.”(Proverbs 20:22)
3. “Wait patiently for the lord! Wait confidently for him! Do not fret over the apparent success of a sinner, a man who carries out wicked schemes!.”(Psalm 37:7)
4. “Be strong and confident, all you who wait on the LORD!.”(Psalm 31:24)
5. “LORD, in the morning you will hear me; in the morning I will present my case to you and then wait expectantly for an answer.”(Psalm 5:3)
6. “But those who wait for the LORD’s help find renewed strength; they rise up as if they had eagles’ wings, they run without growing weary, they walk without getting tired.”(Isaiah 40:31)
7. “Where your ancestors challenged my authority and tried my patience, even though they had seen my work.”(Psalm 95:9)
8. “The end of a matter is better than its beginning; likewise, patience is better than pride.”(Ecclesiastics 7:8)
9. “Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with a heart of mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.” (Colossians 3:12)
10. “So be patient, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s return. Think of how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the ground and is patient for it until it receives the early and late rains.” (James 5:7)
11. “Look, the LORD takes notice of his loyal followers, those who wait for him to demonstrate his faithfulness.” (Psalm 33:18)
12. “We wait for the LORD; he is our deliverer and shield.” (Psalm 33:20)
13. “For this is what the master, the LORD, the Holy One of Israel says: “If you repented and patiently waited for me, you would be delivered; if you calmly trusted in me you would find strength, but you are unwilling.” (Isaiah 30:15)
14. “For this reason, the LORD is ready to show you mercy; he sits on his throne, ready to have compassion on you. Indeed, the LORD is a just God; all who wait for him in faith will be blessed.” (Isaiah 30:18)
15. “Therefore you must wait patiently for me,” says the LORD, “for the day when I attack and take plunder. I have decided to gather nations together and assemble kingdoms, so I can pour out my fury on them – all my raging anger. For the whole earth will be consumed by my fiery anger.” (Zephaniah 3:8)
I believe this article has really been helpful to you. Keep on reading these patience verses in the Bible often. Doing that will give you the power and the inspiration to wait for the right time. I mean the time God has purposed for you. It is never too late. Miracles could happen at any moment.