Here we are, trying to understand why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. The driving force here is “money”.We all want it, but few people seem to enjoy it at the expense of many.
Why The Rich Are Getting Richer And The Poor Poorer???. It sounds like a mystery to many of us why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. Money seems to rule the world today. Who doesn’t like money?. Sarcastically, not a day old baby will even say “No“.
Before anything else, do you think God created everyone to become rich?. Hell No!. This is the first thing you should understand. Then, you must also know this; There is no need to complain about life if you have something to eat, a place to sleep, something to wear. My dear learn how to be grateful.
Additionally, if you have basic amenities in your house and live peacefully, don’t stress much. Be grateful in life.
After you have learned how to be grateful, then you can pursue a higher goal. Remember, it is not mandatory for every one of us to become rich.
It is time, we properly understand why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. In this post, I will highlight and explain why the rich man is always enjoying at the expense of poor people.
To get rich is not on a silver platter. With the exception of those “born spoon in the mouth”. Using a genuine way to earn money has never been easy. So sometimes we must show a lot of respect for those kinds of people(the rich).
Some rich men who have strived to the top are well-known worldwide. Some of them include Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs etc.
These people are always getting rich although they use some percentage of their monies for charity.
Actually, there are many more rich men in our various societies. We need to talk about them. We need to understand why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer in our communities.
It doesn’t matter how bad your situation is; you can break free from the cycle of poverty. After all, you have to know that poverty is a matter of choice and I don’t think you will choose it.
Some Positive And Notable Reasons Why The Rich Are Getting Richer And The Poor Poorer
1. Hard Work: Money is the payment for work. If you work hard, you will surely earn money. Considering the positive side of; Why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer, we must understand that, you can’t earn money freely. You have to work for it. Lazy people are susceptible to poverty.
Just like what the bible has said; “A lazy hand would not eat”. There is no need to feel awkward if people are earning money from their hard work.
Some rich men actually worked for their wealth. And they deserve it. You, therefore, need not question their “breakthrough”.Because you don’t know how difficult their “been-through” was.
One of the secrets behind such people’s breakthrough is perseverance. Yes!, they never gave up. Don’t sit there, and think the road to success is as smooth as you envision. That would be a fantasy, so face reality. Bill Gate once said:
“It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lesson of failure.” – Bill Gates
If you would have time to inquire about their beginning you would understand their success. They have failed and suffered before. Don’t envy them. You must also work hard.
2. Investment: Money is like a seed if you plant it in a good soil;i t will grow and multiply. This is what the rich are doing. They invest in huge companies. They invest in banks and other business. At the end of the month or the year, they will accrue a lot of profits. This should make you understand why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer.
Bill Gates, for instance, will sleep and wake up to more than $30,000,000 in the morning. Why?. Because his investment is working for him…According to “The Sun – UK”, Based on Gates’ estimated net worth, he’s tipped to make more than $240 million (approximately £187 million) a day this year.
Actually, this year has almost ended and you could have a grasp of how much money Bill earns in a single day.
It is not always about the top gurus. Some rich men in our communities are doing the same thing. That is why they are always looking richer. They multiply their seed(money).
Some rich men don’t mind taking their money minded ideas to forex trading. This could be a big boom for them within a twinkle of an eye.
3. Charity: This seems like a custom to anyone who has money. Many of the rich people we know are into charity giving. They give certain percentage to orphans, widows and the needy. The secret behind this is; God blesses a cheerful giver. In doing so, God will replenish their wealth. He will bless them always. This is another reason why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer.
The rich might change the economic life of many poor people through charity and personal benevolence. His benefits are the blessings from the Lord. So he will always look richer. If you are a poor man and you receive donations or help from the rich; It is up to you to use it appropriately, else you will keep on being poor.
Some Negative And Notable Reasons Why The Rich Are Getting Richer And The Poor Poorer
1. Greed: Money can easily entice people to lust for it. This is about bad character formation. Our societies are full of greedy people. Covetousness has filled their hearts. They don’t care about the poor. It is always about them and their families. They wouldn’t mind taking the little pennies from the poor to their multi-million dollars.
There is a popular verse in the bible that says;” The love of money is the root of all kind of evil“.The love of money has made millions lose their moral values.
Since money can do a whole lot of things, people use any means necessary to get it. Till they get to know money isn’t everything then it had been too late for them.
2. Dishonesty: Here is one major way people use to amass wealth for themselves. In this 21st century, those who speak the truth become enemies. But those with lying tongues become lovable. The question is why?.
Telling Lies have been a way to success. Its been happening in our various workplaces and even in the government. They use dishonest means through the power of their pens. Indeed, “the pen is mightier than a sword.”
Changing monetary figures with a pen is so easy for certain privileged people. Managers and other people holding higher positions at workplaces can steal through dishonest means.
To the highest level, it becomes corruption. Many government officials are corrupt. They have money but never feel satisfied. This is why the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer.